talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saturday 3rd March - Burnley 2-1 Everton

football forum

2 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

“Constant bashing in every thread” is more than far fetched. Especially when you’re the one who constantly spouts the ‘victim’ comments and such as that  against Liverpool but then cries like a bitch when anyone retaliates saying it’s bringing the forum down. 

No bother, I’ll just go through the threads and highlight all the comments you make regarding Liverpool. 

No I won’t cos that would be sad, as is you pissing yourself whenever I mention Everton, which isn’t that much. 

You come from Liverpool and you think a Liverpool fan taking the piss out of Everton is weird? Have you been living under a rock? You should be used to it by now son  

Everton are wank, it’s funny for Liverpool fans. If the boot was on the other foot? Get over it.  

aaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Exhibit A. 

I'm all for banter, but the constant bashing of Everton in any and every thread becomes tedious and starts to sound a bit weird/obsessed. 

Each to their own.

Spot on. I raised this point months ago when every thread I went in was just "hurdy hur Everton are shit" "hurdy hur hur Allardyce is fat" "hurdy hurdy hur Everton spent lots of money in the summer".

It's tedious and if you don't like being called out for going into every thread that is mildly related to Everton and saying the same thing in each one four times a week then don't do it in the first place.

I could only understand it if Everton fans were actually defending anything about the club because then there might be some debate to be had but look at the first three comments in this thread. One Everton fan predicting a heavy defeat, one Everton fan counting down to the end of the season and one Everton fan berating the fact that Sky are actually bothering to televise us again.

All for a bit of banter between Red and Blue but look at how this conversation started. Liverpool fan asks Everton fan what we should be aspiring too, which is indeed higher than 7th as anyone with two brain cells to rub together could already see, Liverpool fans then respond pointing out that we are miles behind which is also true as anyone with two brain cells to rub together could already see. Problem is nobody is arguing with it and nobody has for months, so it's pointless that people keep saying it because it's stating a fact. Don't see people going into every Liverpool thread and staying the obvious all the time "Salah has scored quite a few goals this season".

If Liverpool fans care about Everton as little as they try to make out, they wouldn't even be clicking on this thread.

• Subscriber

Hard not to argue we're fortunate to still be ahead at half time. Fully expect the Calvert-Lewin 》 Schneiderlin substitution at half time.

Sigurdsson down the centre has been pretty sexy though. Great strength and control from him to start the move that led to the goal. Coleman assisting with the flick on too, always getting forward at the right time.

Pickford is an absolute game changer and it's literally insane that there's any debate over whether he or Butland should be England's first choice.

8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Hard not to argue we're fortunate to still be ahead at half time. Fully expect the Calvert-Lewin 》 Schneiderlin substitution at half time.

Sigurdsson down the centre has been pretty sexy though. Great strength and control from him to start the move that led to the goal. Coleman assisting with the flick on too, always getting forward at the right time.

Pickford is an absolute game changer and it's literally insane that there's any debate over whether he or Butland should be England's first choice.

Coleman is your best player in my opinion. Outstanding. 

Yeah well deserved and got to fancy Burnley to get a winner. Everton meltdown incoming and rightly so.

Aaron Lennon destroying Martina, then again I'd expect to beat Martina on my crutches,

Pickford has to do more, be strong and come and collect it. It's in his 6 yard box. Ward blocked him but it was more just standing in the way rather than hands on him or anything like that. No foul. Shit from Williams and shit from Pickford.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Stonewall foul mate. 

Not that I'm using that as an excuse, we deserve to be losing.

Why was it a foul? Never a foul. Not seen anyone else say it was a foul to be honest.

I can't believe he brought Sigg off, most talented player on the pitch.

• The title was changed to Saturday 3rd March - Burnley 2-1 Everton
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived