• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saturday 3rd March - Burnley 2-1 Everton

football forum

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Get this fat fraud and his boys gone tomorrow, send Walsh packing with him, start hunting down a replacement to come in in the summer and let Unsworth finish the season with a sizeable bonus for his troubles.

Then the day the transfer window opens get on the case of tossing these spineless shithouses on the pitch out of the club. Stekelenburg, Martina, Williams, Keane, Funes Mori, Schneiderlin have no business being seen in an Everton shirt again. Bolasie, Klaassen, Sandro, show that you're willing to fight and bleed for your place in this side or get on your bike too.

Burnley fully deserved to win. No wins in 12? Never come from behind to win a Premier League game in 53 attempts? Enter Everton, stage right.

Everton getting beaten twice in one season by fucking Burnley. Exhibit 479 of how drastic we've become and how much this club needs gutting from top to bottom to start moving back towards where we should be with our stature and resources. Sam will stay until the summer though because we don't have the ambition to make a statement that what we're delivering out there is completely unacceptable.

• Subscriber

Brighton is a must win next weekend. Four games after that we have two away and we have City and Liverpool at home which are four guaranteed losses. Don't want to be sitting on 34 or 35 points going into the last five games of the season as the complete lack of character in this side with even a lingering threat of relegation is a recipe for disaster.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

It's hoping the likes of Southampton and Stoke continue to be dreadful too, I can't get my head around how there are worse teams in the Premier League than us?

The one thing we've done is made home advantage count. Outside the top 6, only Burnley with a 1-0 win and West Brom with a 1-1 draw have taken anything at Goodison. However, that's mostly down to teams coming to us still perceiving us as a decent side and showing us too much respect rather than anything we're doing.

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Inverted said:

Keane has probably ruined it for every centre back that will ever look good for Burnley. 

Thought exactly this xD good luck Tarkowski.

Everton are absolutely honking. Their fans in here didn't disappoint though xD

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Cannabis said:

It's hoping the likes of Southampton and Stoke continue to be dreadful too, I can't get my head around how there are worse teams in the Premier League than us?

Incredibly there's more than that. The league's abysmal. Absolutely laughable that people think it's the best league in the world (standard wise). Burnley wouldn't be 7th in La Liga.

• The title was changed to Saturday 3rd March - Burnley 2-1 Everton

Been going long enough to know turning points. 

Koeman against Arsenal. Martinez against Leicester. Points of no return. That was Allardyce's yesterday. 

I can't wait for Stoke when he's got to walk over to that corner. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, HK85 said:

Been going long enough to know turning points. 

Koeman against Arsenal. Martinez against Leicester. Points of no return. That was Allardyce's yesterday. 

I can't wait for Stoke when he's got to walk over to that corner. 

Which one? 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, HK85 said:

The year you won the league. 

I meant which game, the one at your place or ours, ours I'm assuming.

You were very, very bad that day. Probably the easiest win all season.

Just now, Dan said:

I meant which game, the one at your place or ours, ours I'm assuming.

You were very, very bad that day. Probably the easiest win all season.

Yeah, away game. 

The fools who didn't decide to sell their tickets turned on him. 

On 04/03/2018 at 14:03, Dan said:

Thought exactly this xD good luck Tarkowski.

Everton are absolutely honking. Their fans in here didn't disappoint though xD

Don't, I'm hoping on a nice windfall from a large fee for Tarkowski

Archived