talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Weather

football forum

8 hours ago, MUFC said:

Today in Manchester it's saying -9. I think this will be the worse of it as from Sunday it jumps to 8 degrees which if fucking weird. 

I'm up and out to the office at 7am and this morning whilst defrosting my car my hands were actually in pain with the cold. I had to run back in the house to run them under warm water.

I'd go as far as saying it's the coldest I've ever felt it in my lifetime.

How on earth do these poor homeless survive in these temperatures?

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, nudge said:

The coldest temperature I have ever experienced was below -30, haha. So while I hate cold weather, especially when it's also humid and windy, -9 sounds like a pretty mild winter :P 

Can't handle the cold, anything with a minus is cold to me.

53 minutes ago, Tommy said:

People from Yakutsk probably wear shorts at -9. 

Crazy, couldn't think of anything worse than permanently living in the cold weather.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Just walked to the post office and done some shopping. Usually this would take around 30 minutes. But it's been raining today and there is random black ice all over the place. Took just over an hour to get shit done. What pissed me off is that people were walking around shopping at around 8 in the morning, most the elderly. Yet they were putting the grit down at 9.30. They do this every year, surely it would make sense to put the grit down at 7 in the morning? Everyone knew it was raining today here, so why do they do the same shit every year?