talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Weather

football forum

41 minutes ago, Stan said:

This is so eerie, in Lake Erie. And I'm sure other places around north America/Canada from a few days ago...

It looks like a model town that hasn't been painted yet. Doesn't look real at all. :o 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Well, the Met reckons there is another type of 'Beast from the East' heading our way sometime this week, looks like we had a snow flurry last night but cold and sunny so far this morning, just waiting for the Beast, now if it arrives.  :coffee:

download (1).png

download.png

Edited by CaaC (John)
Spacing correction

57 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Well, the Met reckons there is another type of 'Beast from the East' heading our way sometime this week, looks like we had a snow flurry last night but cold and sunny so far this morning, just waiting for the Beast, now if it arrives.  :coffee:

download (1).png

download.png

I exercise in our garage in the mornings. Trained at 6.15am today and it wasn't too bad. Since 9.00am it's gone really cold, temperature is now below zero.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went into Machester town center to do some shopping round half twelve. Got off the tram and I started fucking sneezing, plus it was hammered and boiling. I felt like just coming home as I hate sneezing when in public. I just soldiered on and walked round for round 4 or 5 hours and them came back home. Anyone else been hit with hay fever?