Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

The Weather

We are going to get snowed in again looking outside like 4/5 years ago, this snow has been non-stop for two days and I ended up getting a taxi to and fro downtown for shopping because the wife was worried about me trying to get a bus as its slippery as hell out there so I have been told.

thumbnail_20210209_163433.thumb.jpg.09dfed586b31938d523c8c10cb9b0388.jpg

24 minutes ago, michaelwilson said:

Almost the whole country is covered by snow and it is still snowing! I didn't see a thing like that for 5 years at least. Everyone in town helps social workers to deal with it even administration employees. 

Welcome to TF365 buddy, another Chelsea man which should go down well with a few other Blues in here, you should tell us a little bit about yourself in here if you want, keep posting. :ay:

We're getting warm air from Africa, which is nice. What is annoying though is that the sand from the Sahara is coming with it. The sun looked like it was behind a filter today, and you could feel the sand/dust on your skin when you were outside for a bit longer. 

21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

We're getting warm air from Africa, which is nice. What is annoying though is that the sand from the Sahara is coming with it. The sun looked like it was behind a filter today, and you could feel the sand/dust on your skin when you were outside for a bit longer. 

Sorry but warm air and sand from Africa sounds like heaven to someone like me who just got in from shovelling two foot of snow off their driveway in southern Ontario.:27_sunglasses:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

Sorry but warm air and sand from Africa sounds like heaven to someone like me who just got in from shovelling two foot of snow off their driveway in southern Ontario.:27_sunglasses:

Haha, I hear ya. We had -15 C° just two weeks ago. And now close to +20 C°. Crazy difference, but I rather have the warmth with a bit of sand too.  

• Upvote 1

A cloudy, sunny day with some rain but with strong winds in this neck of the woods.

1424186538_download(1).png.dade52260cbc09cf60847aa60fa28f36.png

Crazy weather here atm, yesterday & today felt/feels like a summers day, sunny but with a nip in the air, 11c.

17 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

How in fucks name is it -3 here and 5 in Scotland xD

I love the cold, wish it would snow again but say that to the wife and she would scream and turn the central heating on full blast!! xD

• Haha 1

We're in May and got bloody gale force type winds. WTF?

25 minutes ago, MUFC said:

We're in May and got bloody gale force type winds. WTF?

wet as well isn't it

Started off ok but as soon as me and the wife headed off to do some shopping and visit our daughters it started pissing down and still is.

Proper shit now... wind blowing everything over and the rain is that nasty cold sleet stuff... Typical, just as I start my holiday and have a skip due to clear the garden I get this.. not a good start

31 minutes ago, Stan said:

wet as well isn't it

Too easy.

Yes it is soaking out there.

32 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Too easy.

Yes it is soaking out there.

moist, you could say...

• Wow 1