talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Weather

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Bloody funny weather yesterday and today which has been wet and miserable, I can tell it's cold when the wife wanted to turn the central heating on, it's 11c but there is rain heading our way as the clouds are dark coming in from the sea.

download.thumb.png.6aabe97c4fe4a6e326a97528dbcd1996.png 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Rain, Rain, Glorius Rain, it even wiped out the Cricket Pakistan & Sri Lanka, @Stick With Azeem must have seen that happening as he was worried about rain in the Cricket thread, me and the wife managed to get back home from taking wee Kaiden for a meal at McDonald's before the heavens opened up.

download.png.e238de39b352353f87ae1316cd998438.png

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Halfway round my lunchtime walk and the heavens opened. Didn't have a coat, or a jumper or even my hoodie on. A very wet Pyfish.

You must be sending it our way as they say (Met) heavy rain and thunder on the way. 1032395290_download(2).png.a3bda9e95e386c583a2b7ef1b9754ea6.png

896539316_download(1).png.063e048175b55718f6197a034a034428.png

In England was anyone sneezing yesterday and again this morning? Was out all day yesterday, all I could fucking smell in the air was cut-grass and plants, really strong. I have a strong sense of smell, but yesterday everyone was gardening and it was making me sneeze like fuck.

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, MUFC said:

In England was anyone sneezing yesterday and again this morning? Was out all day yesterday, all I could fucking smell in the air was cut-grass and plants, really strong. I have a strong sense of smell, but yesterday everyone was gardening and it was making me sneeze like fuck.

Sounds like you have hay-fever.