MLS Match Chat

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 hours ago, Blue said:

Ruidiaz scores again for Seattle. But according to one particular person on here he's not a good player or scorer at all.

Why do you keep doing that? It ruins people's enjoyment of the forum and it's totally unnecessary. 

4 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Scoring in the MLS does not make you a good player. See Bradley Wright Phillips. The defending is catastrophic some times to the point where I think there's teams in the Vanarama defensively better organised. 

Haha I know. I was just joking around. Ruidiaz is a decent player, but it's not because he "scores" in the MLS.

Another goal for Ruidiaz. He could have had claims for the top scorer award if he had joined at the start of the year.

Too good for this league!

Ruidiaz is carrying Seattle in every way imaginable.

Talk about Rooney all you want but Ruidiaz is the real deal. His goalscoring mentality is like no other.

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Blue said:

Ruidiaz is carrying Seattle in every way imaginable.

Talk about Rooney all you want but Ruidiaz is the real deal. His goalscoring mentality is like no other.

Bold claim.

3 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Yet no titles xD let's not pretend Seattle wasn't one of the best teams in the league. Gignac shits all over him .(I would take Jonathan Rodriguez from Uruguay ahead of that limited Peruvian) 

Christ, Ruidiaz could score 100 goals in 3 years and he still wouldn't convince you.

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Atlanta have a playoff advantage. Thank God.

Is it 2 legs? The MLS playoff system confuses me as much as the A-League. Some games are 1 legged, others are not.

3 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

let's not pretend Seattle wasn't one of the best teams in the league.

Also, this is a terrible argument. Ruidiaz is literally carrying Seattle. They have lost I think 2 or 3 games with Ruidiaz on the pitch, without Raul, they have lost a lot more. So much to the point they were way behind the playoff spot before he joined.

Seattle aren't one of the best teams in the league. Even with Ruidiaz they aren't. However, they are closer to that with him.

• Subscriber

Inter Miami: David Beckham MLS franchise wins vote on stadium plans

14 minutes ago | Football

45555171_10156841219737855_8186783801679

David Beckham's hopes of building a new stadium for his Inter Miami franchise in the MLS moved a step closer to being realized after a vote by residents.

About 60% of the city's voters opted to allow the club to negotiate to build on 73-acre site that is currently a council-owned golf course.

The complex would house a stadium, shopping mall, hotel, and public park.

Beckham's group now has to get the backing of four of the city's five commissioners.

"I need to say a big thanks to the fans who have stuck by us," said former England captain Beckham.

"Today is an exciting day. We have had a dream of bringing a team to this great city. We want to create a legacy, something our children will aspire to.

"But we also want to win. I am not coming here just to have a pretty team. Winning championships [is] important to me."

Inter Miami are scheduled to make their MLS debut in 2020 after being awarded an expansion contract in January.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived