MLS Match Chat

football forum

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

2-0 David Villa.

Such a poor standard of Football, reminds me of non-league football at times. 

The Atlanta game had far more quality. 

• Administrator

Matches this weekend (all times GMT)

Saturday 17th March, 2018
DC United vs Houston Dynamo, 17.30
Minnesota vs Chicago Fire, 18.00
Philadelphia vs Columbus Crew, 18.00
Montreal Impact vs Toronto, 19.00
New York City FC vs Orlando City, 19.30
Atalanta vs Vancouver, 23.30

Sunday 18th March, 2018
Sporting Kansas vs San Jose Earthquakes, 00.30
Real Salt Lake vs New York Red Bulls, 01.00
FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders, 21.00

• 3 weeks later...

I've liked Zlatan for all but  2 years of his career. Glad to see him back and seemingly happy. 

Don't understand why a Utd fan would dislike him. Scored a bucketload in his first season and struggled with a very serious injuring for 90% of this season. I mean, he's 37. He gave plenty.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, thank you to the power that be for the 'Legend' Status. Definitely nice but not at all deserved. 

Secondly, just dropped in to say hey, and happy to see that a few of you are watching Atlanta United. Such a great team this is this year and they certainly are going to be reeking havoc in the league as long as they remain healthy. 

Next up is a game against Montreal this weekend here in Atlanta, so that should be an pretty easy 3 points. 

• Administrator

not to say that I'm joining the bandwagon as Atlanta are a team I've taken a liking to for a couple of years now but I do really want to see them one day sooner rather than later, in their new stadium. The atmosphere sounds electric and the football on show is some of the best in the MLS. 

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Do you and the Mrs still go the games? I remember you had a season ticket last season?

We do. Luckily this year we don't have many mid-week games which means it's so much easier for us to go to. 

I think we have only missed one this year. :D

34 minutes ago, Stan said:

not to say that I'm joining the bandwagon as Atlanta are a team I've taken a liking to for a couple of years now but I do really want to see them one day sooner rather than later, in their new stadium. The atmosphere sounds electric and the football on show is some of the best in the MLS. 

Well, if you ever come this way, just let me know. As a ST holder I can get you in the 'rowdy' section which is where the lady and I sit for a price that isn't tooooo expensive. Plus we have a spare bedroom that isn't being used if you need to place to stay a couple of nights.  :ay:

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

We do. Luckily this year we don't have many mid-week games which means it's so much easier for us to go to. 

I think we have only missed one this year. :D

Well, if you ever come this way, just let me know. As a ST holder I can get you in the 'rowdy' section which is where the lady and I sit for a price that isn't tooooo expensive. Plus we have a spare bedroom that isn't being used if you need to place to stay a couple of nights.  :ay:

would love to, genuinely will consider taking you up if I ever visit and you're still about there!

What are general ticket prices like anyway?

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

would love to, genuinely will consider taking you up if I ever visit and you're still about there!

What are general ticket prices like anyway?

For my season tickets, each ticket came to $18/ea (granted, they froze prices for those who would 'founding members'). 

I can easily sell my tickets for $75/$100/ea. 

Don't worry man, we have a child and family, so we aren't going anywhere. 

• The title was changed to MLS Match Chat
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived