talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

MLS Match Chat

football forum

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 shots on target in the first 25 minutes here. Crazy league.

There are many consistent sides at home in the MLS but Atlanta seem to be one of the few who can keep the same level when playing away. Some will go months without an away win.

1 minute ago, Machado said:

7 shots on target in the first 25 minutes here. Crazy league.

There are many consistent sides at home in the MLS but Atlanta seem to be one of the few who can keep the same level when playing away. Some will go months without an away win.

Yeah - this Atlanta team is great to watch. A ton of energy, and very attacking. It's bitten us in the ass a couple of times, but one thing about Atlanta matches is that they are never boring. 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

How was Ascues? Let me guess, a ghost.

Not bad actually. One of Orlando's better players. However, Orlando are fucking horrid and no one really played well, but he was one of their better players. 

Mind you, their strategy was to park the damn bus and not let Josef get the record, as evident after continuing to park the bus even after we went up 1-0. 

Just now, Eco said:

Not bad actually. One of Orlando's better players. However, Orlando are fucking horrid and no one really played well, but he was one of their better players. 

Mind you, their strategy was to park the damn bus and not let Josef get the record, as evident after continuing to park the bus even after we went up 1-0. 

My dad saw this game and he said he looked a bit lost, hence why I took that guess. Also because he was useless in the Peruvian league and had no business going abroad.

Refreshing to hear he did well. He's a talented player. Capable of things like this when he puts his mind to it

ddd2f1cd249903cbeac42286c3b0ab2e.gif

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Ah, so I suppose they don't have a "star" man then?

Yoshimar Yotun is their DP. I've seen some say he's the best signing they've ever made.

35 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yoshimar Yotun is their DP. I've seen some say he's the best signing they've ever made.

Dwyer is their only good player..the rest couldn't get a sniff in the Atlanta United lineup. 

Bit annoyed Ruidiaz didn't get the last touch to that goal, but Cascante puts it in his own net and Seattle lead. Deserved in my opinion, they haven't dominated by any means but they have had more dangerous chances. As they say, its what you do with the ball.

Ruidiaz had a mediocre game. He was getting in all the right positions but he didn't get the ball enough and missed 2 good chances. Not his worst but he's also had a lot better.

Also, how overrated is Nicolas Lodeiro? I hadn't seen him since he was at Boca Juniors, and he hasn't evolved since. Still the overrated average playmaker he's always been.

UPCOMING FIXTURES

Wednesday, August 29th
New York RB vs Houston Dynamo
DC United vs Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers vs Toronto
SJ Earthquakes vs Dallas

Saturday, September 1st
Seattle Sounders vs Sporting KC
New England vs Portland Timbers
Montreal Impact vs New York RB
Orlando City vs Philadelphia Union
Dallas vs Houston Dynamo