Swindon P-P Yeovil

Sunday 4th March, 2018
League One
Blackburn vs Wigan, 12.00

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Brentford tore us apart when we played them but simply couldn't score (including the miss of the seasson). Would be happy with a point.

I would love a win but not sure we have it in us, a draw would be nice 

Both games I was looking at maybe going to, Barnet v Port Vale and Ebbsfleet v Wrexham, are both off. Everything else in the non-league calendar relatively close to home will, no doubt, be off as well. 

I’ve even seen that the Essex Senior League game for Enfield 1893, who play on a 4G pitch, has been called off, too. 

I did look at Watford v West Brom but I can only see tickets from £36 to watch from the Family Area, so that can do one, too. 

• Administrator

Adama Traore strolls through about 5 Leeds players with ease, plays it through to Bamford whose shot goes under the Leeds keeper. Poor from Leeds all around, there. 

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Both games I was looking at maybe going to, Barnet v Port Vale and Ebbsfleet v Wrexham, are both off. Everything else in the non-league calendar relatively close to home will, no doubt, be off as well. 

I’ve even seen that the Essex Senior League game for Enfield 1893, who play on a 4G pitch, has been called off, too. 

I did look at Watford v West Brom but I can only see tickets from £36 to watch from the Family Area, so that can do one, too. 

Fucking hell.

10 hours ago, Dan said:

Fucking hell.

My words exactly when I saw those prices. By the looks of it, remaining tickets elsewhere in the ground were between £40-42, so not a huge leap but still, I’m not paying £36 to watch 10th v 20th in the Premier League in sub zero temperatures. 

Leeds do seem doomed to be in the championship forever. To not make the play-offs last season was criminal when they had Woods scoring 30 goals and before that McCormack did the same.

I've seen a bit of Leeds this season and they seem to have talented players going forward, Saiz, Hernandez and Alioski, but missing an out an our scoring striker. Jansson is a rock. The keeper is clearly shit, Rob Green must be better than him and Leeds let him go.

1 hour ago, Marc said:

Leeds do seem doomed to be in the championship forever. To not make the play-offs last season was criminal when they had Woods scoring 30 goals and before that McCormack did the same.

I've seen a bit of Leeds this season and they seem to have talented players going forward, Saiz, Hernandez and Alioski, but missing an out an our scoring striker. Jansson is a rock. The keeper is clearly shit, Rob Green must be better than him and Leeds let him go.

We conceded 46 goals last season. We've conceded 47 currently with 11 games to go. That is the main story for me.

Haven't replaced Kyle Bartley, Haven't replaced Charlie Taylor. They were outstanding performers for this league. Lost Luke Ayling to a season ending injury and the keeper well...

Had we had the attacking options with what we had last season defensively, I think we'd be pushing for 2nd.

• Subscriber

Cambridge have managed to get the game on vs Luton. Bit of a rivalry between the two clubs in recent years with players and managers moving from one to the other at various times. Don't think they give a shit about us but they're not liked in Cambridge. Hopefully we can somehow get a result.

11 hours ago, Lucas said:

We conceded 46 goals last season. We've conceded 47 currently with 11 games to go. That is the main story for me.

Haven't replaced Kyle Bartley, Haven't replaced Charlie Taylor. They were outstanding performers for this league. Lost Luke Ayling to a season ending injury and the keeper well...

Had we had the attacking options with what we had last season defensively, I think we'd be pushing for 2nd.

Don't rate Cooper then?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived