1. 1. The Result

• Brighton
    • Draw
    • Arsenal
  2. 2. Both Teams to Score?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Subscriber
Just now, 6666 said:

I don't know why you've decided to rattle yourself but thanks.

Rattle must be the most overused word on the internet, but I appreciate your vocabulary is fairly small so I'll just let you have it. Classic armchair tactic of regurgitating words and opinions they read on the internet, it's no surprise. :) 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Sunday 4th March - Brighton 2-1 Arsenal

We have only won three more games than we have have lost in the league this season. 10 losses in 29 games is shocking. I'm sorry but I really think the club have to look to bring someone in now and try to at least galvanize the club.

Fair play to Brighton though, well deserved win.

14 minutes ago, Storts said:

Rattle must be the most overused word on the internet, but I appreciate your vocabulary is fairly small so I'll just let you have it. Classic armchair tactic of regurgitating words and opinions they read on the internet, it's no surprise. :) 

You're not used to Tottenham being good and you've randomly decided to rattle yourself over how I view Tottenham even after I've said your cheating team is better. You'll never get rid of your inferiority complex. xD We'll see if you do if Tottenham ever win anything.

What an embarrassment yet again by Arsenal. None of their players took the lead and encouraged the team, they all hid and said nothing even Jack Wilshere who on social media appears to care yet on the pitch there is little to show you he does. 

Chambers, Mustafi, Iwobi, Welbeck, Elneny, Ospina and Holding need to be moved on this summer along with the manager with a complete overhaul of the squad. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, 6666 said:

You're not used to Tottenham being good and you've randomly decided to rattle yourself over how I view Tottenham even after I've said your cheating team is better. You'll never get rid of your inferiority complex. xD We'll see if you do if Tottenham ever win anything.

Have a safe trip back from Brighton x 

Just now, Storts said:

Have a safe trip back from Brighton x 

This is your argument everytime I make you look stupid. It's confirmation that you're... rattled.

Don't even know why you did this, could've just talked about how much better Tottenham are rather than come into the thread crying out of nowhere. Poor showing Storts. Spursed up your attempt to make a point just like Tottenham have so far spursed up their period of superiority over us by managing to win less than us. So Tottenham. :coffee:

7 minutes ago, roversgirl said:

What an embarrassment yet again by Arsenal. None of their players took the lead and encouraged the team, they all hid and said nothing even Jack Wilshere who on social media appears to care yet on the pitch there is little to show you he does. 

Chambers, Mustafi, Iwobi, Welbeck, Elneny, Ospina and Holding need to be moved on this summer along with the manager with a complete overhaul of the squad. 

This

2 minutes ago, 6666 said:

This is your argument everytime I make you look stupid. It's confirmation that you're... rattled.

Don't even know why you did this, could've just talked about how much better Tottenham are rather than come into the thread crying out of nowhere. Poor showing Storts. Spursed up your attempt to make a point just like Tottenham have so far spursed up their period of superiority over us by managing to win less than us. So Tottenham. :coffee:

Everybody keeps saying spurs are on the up but they fineshed second last season which they shortly won't this season. I wonder how long before they are called stagnant

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, 6666 said:

On the contrary - your small vocabulary means you throw around the word rattled regularly to deflect from being shown up constantly. You are so blinkered that you can never see it. Classic forum armchair syndrome. 

I don't bother with that, because I don't respect you as an Arsenal fan. Save proper football rivalry discussion for those that can understand it. Mind The Gap. 

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It won't happen but imagine if Arsenal dropped out of the top 6. Only five points behind Burnley so it's not exactly fantasy thinking. 

If this league was any good this year Arsenal would be fighting to stay in the top half.

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

On the contrary - your small vocabulary means you throw around the word rattled regularly to deflect from being shown up constantly. You are so blinkered that you can never see it. Classic forum armchair syndrome. 

I don't bother with that, because I don't respect you as an Arsenal fan. Save proper football rivalry discussion for those that can understand it. Mind The Gap. 

You randomly mention me on a regular basis in threads whenever something happens because for some reason I'm in your head. And if I respond I easily make you look desperate. For some reason you feel the need to prove something to me. You're a mess.

6 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Everybody keeps saying spurs are on the up but they fineshed second last season which they shortly won't this season. I wonder how long before they are called stagnant

Stagnant? They're moving backwards!

Will be interesting to see what happens when Kane realises he has to leave to win anything or maybe he has no ambition and is fine with being the new Matt Le Tissier.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, 6666 said:

You randomly mention me on a regular basis in threads whenever something happens because for some reason I'm in your head. And if I respond I easily make you look desperate. For some reason you feel the need to prove something to me. You're a mess.

It's just always fun to see your hypocrisy and lack of understanding. Have a good afternoon, don't take the loss too hard xxx

Just now, Storts said:

It's just always fun to see your hypocrisy and lack of understanding. Have a good afternoon, don't take the loss too hard xxx

Thanks for cheering me up. Thought this would've become a thread that was hard to bare but instead it became about your mental state.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, 6666 said:

Thanks for cheering me up. Thought this would've become a thread that was hard to bare but instead it became about your mental state.

Yeah...mental health is a really amusing topic isn't it. True colours coming out now :) All so easy 

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Yeah...mental health is a really amusing topic isn't it. True colours coming out now :) All so easy 

What the fuck? xD 

I hope you don't start writing a blog about me being sexist but you really have turned into a flowery cunt.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived