1. 1. The Result

• Brighton
    • Draw
    • Arsenal
  2. 2. Both Teams to Score?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Is this post 10 years old? :ph34r:

To be fair it's always fun to slag Arsenal, but they usually lock down their top 4 finish. I've never seen them this dreadful that they may not hit be top 6 even.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

To be fair it's always fun to slag Arsenal, but they usually lock down their top 4 finish. I've never seen them this dreadful that they may not hit be top 6 even.

Wenger... 

Top four place gone: "You can say that. I think it has already gone before [today] but mathematically with five team in front of us, we need them to collapse to think it will happen."

1 hour ago, Dan said:

If this league was any good this year Arsenal would be fighting to stay in the top half.

I don't agree personally. I think the premier league is getting better again. The only league that may be ahead is Spain and that's debatable. Take the top of the look league for example. I would say Barcelona and man city are about the same. I'd anything I would give city the edge. I think utd are better than athletico. For me some fans just want to be negative.

19 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I think they will get top 6 but yeah it has been really bad. I was actually optimistic before the season started. I thought not being in the champions league might help but it has been a disastrous season

7 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I was actually optimistic before the season started.

Can I ask you to give me a good and logical reasons as to why you were optimistic before the season started for this campaign?

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Can I ask you to give me a good and logical reasons as to why you were optimistic before the season started for this campaign?

Because we weren't in the champions league. I thought we would have more energy with first teamers not having a mid week game. I also thought spurs would be shit playing at Wembley

For me if Wenger announces he is going it might have a positive affect. Players might pull their fingers out to impress the next manager

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Because we weren't in the champions league. I thought we would have more energy with first teamers not having a mid week game. I also thought spurs would be shit playing at Wembley

I'm sorry mate, but is that the reason? xD

Oh my days!

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I don't agree personally. I think the premier league is getting better again. The only league that may be ahead is Spain and that's debatable. Take the top of the look league for example. I would say Barcelona and man city are about the same. I'd anything I would give city the edge. I think utd are better than athletico. For me some fans just want to be negative.

I think below the top 5 the league's woeful this year. We've been poor for a while and we're still in strong contention for Europe.

This dreadful Everton side being top half says it all to me.

Just now, SirBalon said:

I'm sorry mate, but is that the reason? xD

Oh my days!

Your the most self opinionated arrogant person on this forum. Always trying to get everyone to agree with you. 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I think below the top 5 the league's woeful this year. We've been poor for a while and we're still in strong contention for Europe.

OK we will have to respectfully agree to disagree ;)

5 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Your the most self opinionated arrogant person on this forum. Always trying to get everyone to agree with you. 

Don't worry... When I went through school I constantly told a couple of my best teachers the same thing.  It's a situation that's common when being educated mate.

Pundits got it right on MOTD2. 

Wenger's team choice wasn't very good. Not playing Bellerin and Monreal was suicide. 

Less worried than usual about the 7 minutes injury time as it looked more likely we would get a third. 

Life was made much easier without Sanchez and Giroud to worry about. 

Connecting trains were too full to enter and we waited over an hour at Brighton station to get home. Sunday service. 

Kolasinac clatters Schelotto

Kolasinac tried to obstruct/foul as he was easily done for pace and the flailing elbow appeared to be an accident. Still a foul and 90% yellow card and the referee should have seen it.

Three soft goals caused by lack of concentration.

But this was not even Arsenal's worst result. They scored first at Bournemouth and Swansea and still managed to lose both games. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived