1. 1. The Result

2. 2. First Goalscorer

• Sergio Aguero
    • Eden Hazard
    • Other
  3. 3. Both Teams to Score?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Stan said:

this is incredibly pathetic and embarrassing from Chelsea. 

so weird.

Wtf?? This is what sides do when they're 6 goals down and there's no point, not when you can easily take something from the game.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind losing stated it even before, but this defeat goes easily in my top 10 most embarrassing since i've been following the club. I've seen us concede 4-5 and some of them high scoring home defeats but this performance was an utter disgrace. However it is not that i am shocked i expected us to lose on a higher scoreline but didn't expect us to go out and wait for the 90 minutes to end without having a go. The 3-4-3 with three wingers can fuck right off, Conte is frustrated i get it but he is now obviously playing for the sack just gave up. Played long balls on Hazard for 77 minutes, you have two striker you bring the most expensive signing for 120 seconds. The players wait for City to create something, they could have made 900000 passes without any of them trying to get the ball. Fair to say this isn't City's best performance, obviously created enough to score but played with 50% and eased to the win. On the pitch apart from Azpilicueta, Rudiger and Willian the rest played like it was sunday football. I remember shit games under Jose, especially the one's before he was sacked and Conte is doing a Jose. Playing players and tactics which will lead to his sack, i understand his fight with the board but how is this exactly helping? If he wants out he should just walk, we had 3k away fans who paid their hard enough money to watch that shit. Like i said i don't mind losing but that performance and attitude was pathetic.

Conte has no sympathy from me, the moaning has become constant and I don't buy that the fact that the board haven't backed him in the transfer market. He's bordering on a lack of professionalism now as well and it's the little things like moaning publicly about needing new signings for example,  this doesn't exactly send a great message to the current group of players, no matter how true it is.

A manager who is such a tactician as well and I can't believe he cannot see that the line up, style and set up needs to be changed. Often though top managers live and die by their identity, it's what brings them a lot of success (normally in the beginning) but also it's ultimately their undoing in the end.

Wow that clip is awful. Conte going back to his match fixing days?

Indefensible from Conte and the players, but then again Chelsea fans defend Alonso. 

I’ve seen some hammerings in amateur football this season but no team has and would ever give up like that and not press. It was only 1-0!! 

39 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Actually genuinely surprised he saw out the night. Thought he'd be sacked for sure. 

Could be possible they might wait to see what the result is against Barcelona before making a decision... 

There were no reasons to be putting in such a lifeless and passionless display like that... beggars belief really

7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Could be possible they might wait to see what the result is against Barcelona before making a decision... 

There were no reasons to be putting in such a lifeless and passionless display like that... beggars belief really

We are better off re-appointing DiMatteo for the remainder of the season. 

• The topic was unpinned
32 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I'd say only Kante and Rudiger have the right to hold their heads up high.

Only two consistent performers this season. 

What about Christiansen (spelling?)?

You was raving about him only a few weeks ago? 

8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

What about Christiansen (spelling?)?

You was raving about him only a few weeks ago? 

Been at fault for Barca, United, and City. 

Not directly pointing the finger at him, as there is a far bigger picture as to why we drew/lost those games, but its evident that he isn't a defender who has the concentration level to be on a team that parks the bus. 

He still is the future of this club. 

• Administrator

apparently Kante missed this match because he fainted in training on Friday :/.

Hope he's okay and it's not a serious issue but no doubt the right checks and precautions will be done.

Archived