• Sergio Aguero
    • Eden Hazard
    • Other
  3. 3. Both Teams to Score?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I said earlier in the thread about City having a bit more passion than us I really wasn't expecting us to have none at all... I thought maybe we could have mustered some... 

Sometimes the battle is lost in the hearts and minds of men before a blow is even struck... 

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Hazard just walking. Deary me.

Imagine being forced to play as a target man when you are 5'7. 

Our best player and we put him in a set up where he never sees any of the ball. And it's been going on for a while. 

Morata on with two minutes left. For Hazard.  I'm seriously fucked off 

Conte obviously preparing to go out with a dull thud.... 

I like Conte but this season with CL football was always going to be the true measure of us... we had it easy last season but Conte has made some very strange decisions with his subs and tactics this season that I just can't grasp... Despite Citys dominance of the league we should have been so much better than a 5th place finish.. that's if we can hang on to that of course.. 

You cannot convince me otherwise that Conte didn't purposely throw in the towel for this game. He can't be arsed anymore. 

Takes a combination of our board having a truly poor transfer strategy and Conte being so negative throughout the season to be where we are. What happens outside the pitch reflects on it. And it created the worst ever Chelsea performance I've ever seen. 

So unbelievably dissapointing from everyone in the club. Today is my daughter's first swim lesson, and I'm not going to let these shitehouses ruin this day for me. 

• The title was changed to Sunday 4th March - Man City 1-0 Chelsea

Thing is, sacking Conte won't even matter. We will find ourselves in the same situation in 2 years time if we continue the way our board does business. 

There needs changing from them before we even get to the manager. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived