8 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

2. 2. First Goalscorer

• Christian Benteke
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

They had a half decent goalkeeper but sold him to Southampton.

Alex McCarthy would be Palace's Number One if he was still there now. Very good 'keeper.

He may have been good for the six months of whatever it was at Leeds in at a lower standard of football but he was terrible in his year for us. He was given opportunities and he constantly made major mistakes that did cost us matches. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Dan said:

I reckon Jamal Blackman might be worth a look. Really impressed with him here a few weeks ago for Sheff Utd. Dominated his box and a good shot-stopper. Based off little more than that though but he looked a natural talent.

Prior to his Hull move, I was surprised no one attempted to go for David Marshall.

5 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

He may have been good for the six months of whatever it was at Leeds in at a lower standard of football but he was terrible in his year for us. He was given opportunities and he constantly made major mistakes that did cost us matches. 

Shame. He's performing very well at Southampton. I liked him at Reading and us and I think he's starting to shine at Southampton now. Cannot see Forster getting his place back for a while.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived