Formula One - Prediction League 2018 - Nudge's Biergarten

football forum

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

The problem with the league is that the places don't seem to change, it'd be nice if they added more factors (which I suppose we could do ourselves) to make it a bit crazier. I keep looking at the positions each week and they hardly ever change 😂.

Maybe https://fantasygp.com would be a good choice for next season? I'm playing it this year, and it's pretty fun as it's a combination of fantasy (you buy three drivers and three cars and get points based on various aspects of their performances) and predictions (podium, pole position, fastest lap, number of safety cars during the race, number of cars finishing the race), so it mixes things up quite nicely!

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Stan said:

predictions on the phone are shit and glitchy as well. Tried doing it the other week for a race and wouldn't let me save.

Tried it on both laptop and phone - doesn't work. Poor by motorsport.com

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

To much manual work for one person, well for me anyway with other commitments outside of this place. 

We have another website ready to go from 2019, so will see how that one goes. 

Yea, When young @Batard @Stan and myself were doing the football one a few years back it was sometimes a bit of a nightmare trying to pull it all together on a weekly basis, It was fun but sometimes a right headache... 

• Subscriber

I'm still doing it, but it's hard to be arsed when the only time I changed place in the table was between week 1 and week 2.

Thing is with F1 that it's unsurprising. The first race is more unpredictable than the rest of the year put together so the first weekend with a format like this leads to a massive spread of points then when you know who's generally going to finish where week in week out people's scores will only vary a little bit.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Yea, When young @Batard @Stan and myself were doing the football one a few years back it was sometimes a bit of a nightmare trying to pull it all together on a weekly basis, It was fun but sometimes a right headache... 

God, it was just too much. It was fun to start with but became such an overhead. That must be what, 4 years ago?

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, BartraPique1932 said:

@nudge @Tommy @Toinho @bozziovai @Stan @Batard @The Palace Fan @RandoEFC 

Atttention! Attention! Don't look up the standings on https://gppredictor.com/internal/leagues or you will resign.

:o He did it again...

I'm happy with my 49 points despite not being able to put new predictions in too xD 

• The topic was locked

Archived