• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - Prediction League 2018 - Nudge's Biergarten

football forum

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

40. Vettel AIDsed up my weekend with his chaos taking out Gasly and Ocon who I had down for top ten plus knocking Bottas out of position and allowing Verstappen to finish much higher than I predicted.

Up the Ham.

• Administrator

up to 5th with 29 points! Glad with that considering slightly unpredictable results.

Also, is that the quickest update they've ever done xD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

should do well this week.

Had Hamilton pole, Ricciardo most positions gained, Raikkonen 3rd.

Hamilton, Vettel, Bottas, Ricciardo, Alonso & Grosjean all one place out. 

Just now, Cannabis said:

have a lot going on at the moment :(

Yea, that's why you're tagging me on stupid shit on Facebook all day :34_rolling_eyes: Just kidding, keep 'em coming :P

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

6th and clearly letting his team-mate down is @The Palace Fan. After falling out with his team due to an ill-timed two week break to Mexico in tsunami season our Londoner is paying the price by dropping down the standings. After an impressive start to the season this lad really needs to put the cocaine, topless gaybars and whatever else he went out to South America for behind him and get back to getting the best out of his car, consider this a formal warning :cardY:.

Behind TPF is @Toinho, too drunk to turn up to most circuits and when he's sober is lobbing shrimps on barbies of however they say it. The Australian is waiting for his first shoey but we have every faith that in the second half of the season it'll come. 

cor, imagine if there was someone in between 6th and 8th place.

#BringBackNegRep 

#TheForgottenOne

#BrownLivesMatter

24 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

In second place, chasing down Barty is Lewis Hamilton's number one fan @Tommy. This driver is another who has started well and showed promise and if only he could stop talking with an American accent, posting Instagram selfies whenever he's #blessed he might just be in top spot. With only a 92 point gap to 1st position (which isn't that much over the course of several races) we might just be seeing this kid on the top spot - #StillWeRise Thomas, we are all behind you xo.

tumblr_os4cux92K91vc4j30o3_1280.gif

32 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

the best looking lad on the grid - The Palace Fan Cannabis. Voted ''Sexiest Predictor'', ''Most Handsome League Organiser'' and ''Jesus, I'd hit that''

AbUWe1d.jpg?fb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked

Archived