• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, BartraPique1932 said:

Thanks.

Can you get both?

i'd presume so. 

I think you get 10 points each for predicting the top 3 and then bonus 30 points for doing that as well. 

Points will be awarded as follows:

10 points - Correctly predicted finishing position.

5 points - Prediction one place away from actual finishing position.

2 points - Prediction two places away from actual finishing position.

0 points - Prediction more than two places away from actual finishing position.

BONUS POINTS

The bonus points system is simple and based on individual race performance. Bonus points will therefore be awarded for achieving the following landmark sequences or predictions in any race as follows:

100 bonus points - Correctly predict the top 10 finishers in position in the same race.

60 bonus points - Correctly predict six of the top 10 drivers in position in the same race.

30 bonus points - Correctly predict the top three finishers in position in the same race.

20 bonus points - Correctly predict the driver on pole position, the driver with the fastest lap and the driver who gained the most positions, all in the same race.

10 bonus points - Correctly predict the winner of a race.

Just now, Cannabis said:

This is the first time that I've really used GP Predictor but I assume so, I'd be surprised if they didn't combine.

So it's calculated automatically. I'm wondering why the confirmation is taking so long. Are waiting for the stewards review?

• Subscriber
Just now, BartraPique1932 said:

Oh i was talking about FIA, not gppredictions. FIA still hasn't released the official classification.

Yes I know, I was also talking about FIA failing to launch their own prediction/fantasy game in time for the new season, so no wonder they still haven't released the official classification for today's race... oh, and they failed to launch their stream service too :ph34r: bunch of disorganised lazy slobs :P 

Just now, nudge said:

Yes I know, I was also talking about FIA failing to launch their own prediction/fantasy game in time for the new season, so no wonder they still haven't released the official classification for today's race... oh, and they failed to launch their stream service too :ph34r: bunch of disorganised lazy slobs :P 

What a highly professionalised sport... Must be the lack of money...:coffee:

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I've just answered that mate, no need to double post it just clogs up the forum :ay:

i provided a much more detailed answer. you were just lazy.

• Subscriber

Not a good start for me, only got the pole and Ricciardo in 4th right I think, but should get some points for near guesses too, hopefully. Haas fucked it up for me haha.

1 hour ago, BartraPique1932 said:

F0l4AH6.png

Eternal little Englander Cannabis who's secretly running the very lowly rated site gppredictor.com is refusing to submit the results, because the "wrong" driver won. Sad!

#tiredofwinning #makef1greatagain

I hope weaponized autism isn't contagious. 

• Administrator

I don't appear to have been given 30 bonus points for predicting 6 drivers in the top 10.

Predicted Vettel, Hamilton, Raikkonen, Ricciardo, Verstappen and Hulkenberg in the top 10.

Yet have only been given 10 bonus points for correctly predicting the winner of the race. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

I don't appear to have been given 30 bonus points for predicting 6 drivers in the top 10.

Predicted Vettel, Hamilton, Raikkonen, Ricciardo, Verstappen and Hulkenberg in the top 10.

Yet have only been given 10 bonus points for correctly predicting the winner of the race. 

That's six of the top 10 drivers in correct position.

• This topic was unpinned and pinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived