The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2017/18 - Matchday 25 - 2-4th March, 2018

football forum

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Yup, that first save against Schipplock (I believe) was spectacular. 

Looks very confident in general too, not too bad for a 20 year old in relegation fight...

It's scary to see Reus come back after yet another long break. He's like far above everyone else, even if he's not yet 100% fit. An injury free and healthy Marco Reus is honestly one of the best football players of the world. 

Hard to disagree with you Tommy, but the problem seems to be the dross he has around him.  What's wrong with the old man on the side - where's Shinji and why is he still keeping faith with Schurlle after another 90 minutes of garbage from the ex player!  Very poor game and RB were there for the takinglast night!

• The topic was pinned
  • Subscriber

Pizarro and Gomez scoring, it's like early 2000s again :D 

On a side note, Thommy has developed into such a good player. I remember watching him in the 3. Liga when he was on loan from Augsburg, looked very promising, good for him to perform in the top division too.

Also, Koziello looks to be a promising player too.

23 minutes ago, nudge said:

On a side note, Thommy has developed into such a good player. I remember watching him in the 3. Liga when he was on loan from Augsburg, looked very promising, good for him to perform in the top division too.

Also remember him from the old days when he was still playing darts at Ziegeleck. :ph34r:

But seriously. Very talented player, indeed.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived