talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 6th March - Paris Saint-Germain (2) 1-2 (5) Real Madrid (2nd Leg)

• The title was changed to Tuesday 6th March - Paris Saint-Germain (1) vs (3) Real Madrid (2nd Leg)
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Going to take something heroric from Europe's biggest bottlers to advance ahead of Real tonight. 

Sometimes fakes can rise to exist amongst the genuine. I’m hoping for an epic night from one of the scummiest football clubs to have ever been fabricated. 

20 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Going to take something heroric from Europe's biggest bottlers to advance ahead of Real tonight. 

Don't know if heroic is the word, but I agree that PSG won't progress.

Real Madrid are in really good form at the moment and they should have enough of them to progress.

It might be a draw or PSG win by 1 goal but Real will progress. Real Madrid are always going to score.

It'll be good to see the PSG project fail again. Hopefully their owners will pull the plug soon.

2-2 CR7 brace

54 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I'd rather watch Lingard sucking that imaginary cock over and over again ahead of Ronaldo and his cringeworthy celebration. 

Image result for ronaldo celebration

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   !!!!!!  :P

the 2nd leg being played at Paris is such a good blessing.   The Parisians will be seeing their team being sent off by a spanish team for two successive seasons.

my prediction 2-0 Real.

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Navas, Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo, Casemiro, Kovačić, Vázquez, Asensio, Ronaldo, Benzema.

Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross Cross  Ronaldo Tap in 

Both this game and the Liverpool one are dead ducks in terms of any excitement... Pool through and no doubt Real will get a goal which will effectively end PSG's tour of Europe for another season... 

Think I will go and get my torch and count how many frogs are in my pond... 

20 minutes ago, Asura said:

Mbappe didnt learn anything from the first leg I reckon. Still doesnt like to pass to a player with a better chance to score. 

Bit harsh, he's not seen enough of the ball though either, best opportunity and position he's been in this game (edge of the box).. he passed it, deflected though, but the intention was there.

• Administrator

Ronaldo does it again. Alves mistake. Asensio capitalised to play in Vazquez, who then crosses for Ronaldo to put a bullet header in past Areola. Probably game over. can't  see PSG scoring 1 in this half let alone 3 that's needed. 

Goal!

Just a normal header, but the team play building up to it makes it one of the better goals I've seen in a while. Think it was Ascensio who made the pass to Vasquez so he can cross it into Ronaldo.

Alves and Mbappe just showing the problems with this team.

Either young and unjustifiably cocky or past their prime and don't really give a shit anymore. Amazing individuals that absolutely aren't clicking as a unit.

1 minute ago, HK85 said:

Verratti deserves more than this. 

Will be out of this hell at Barca soon enough. 

It is getting disgusting how many years of his talent have been wasted at that grotesque circus. Hopefully he spend his prime with a proper club. 

Ronaldo is disgusting btw. 

• The title was changed to Tuesday 6th March - Paris Saint-Germain (2) 1-2 (5) Real Madrid (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived