talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 7th March - Tottenham (3) 1-2 (4) Juventus (2nd Leg)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
15 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Laughed at the suggestions earlier that Button shouldn't start for Juve but what the fuck was he doing there? 🙈

i suspect he had no idea Son would finish it like that...

• Administrator

Higuain has done square root of fuck all today. Been so ineffective and I'm pretty sure that's more to do with Spurs's tactics and out-playing Juve, stopping the service to him. 

24 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Laughed at the suggestions earlier that Button shouldn't start for Juve but what the fuck was he doing there? 🙈

Buffon's been poor in both legs, to be fair. Was at fault for at least one of Tottenham's goals in Turin.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Higuain has done square root of fuck all today. Been so ineffective and I'm pretty sure that's more to do with Spurs's tactics and out-playing Juve, stopping the service to him. 

As I was saying....

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

this is known as 'doing a @Dan' by the way. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

this is known as 'doing a @Dan' by the way. 

I was sending a lot of expletives to Manchester United fans in a WhatsApp group at 2-0 on Monday. 

One of them sent me a text about how shit Palace were about four seconds before Ambrose scored that rocket in 2011. So he was loving it. 

• The title was changed to Wednesday 7th March - Tottenham (3) 1-2 (4) Juventus (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived