talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 7th March - Tottenham (3) 1-2 (4) Juventus (2nd Leg)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Agreed. Those 2 away goals for Spurs are also massive for them, really gives them control of the fixture. Granted, if we can get a Juve goal soon... then we're likely to have one hell of a game on our hands.

Agreed. Those 2 away goals give them a nice cushion. This is so end to end now what an exciting game. I smell a few goals! 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That should have been a penalty, in my books at least. They say luck evens out over the course of the season... but it certainly doesn't fucking seem like it sometimes.

Tottenham are definitely in the black this season in terms of bad decisions going their way. Makes you wonder why Pochettino opposes VAR.

1 minute ago, El_Loco said:

Not even a Juventus fan, but Pjanic's passivity is realy irritatting me. In such an intense match, you must give full effort.

Pjanić is very talented but the reason why some of Europe's other elite clubs haven't put pressure on trying to sign him is exactly what you've just truthfully accused him of mate.

If anyone asked me before the game who would give away a pen in this game Id have said Vertongen hands down. He can be so reckless at times and a liability. Yellow in 27mins Juve have got to run at him coz he is likely to get sent off.

Just now, Clairadactel said:

If anyone asked me before the game who would give away a pen in this game Id have said Vertongen hands down. He can be so reckless at times and a liability. Yellow in 27mins Juve have got to run at him coz he is likely to get sent off.

It's a good thing that Aurier's suspended really as I think Juve would have constantly targeted him.

2 minutes ago, Clairadactel said:

Welcome... 

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

It's a good thing that Aurier's suspended really as I think Juve would have constantly targeted him.

Speaking of which, I don't understand why Douglas Costa is playing on the right. He has a very good understanding with Alex Sandro on the left, also Blaisou can help defend Son, who's been very dangerous.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Clairadactel said:

Thanks. That was absolutely disgrace on Son he basically attacked him on the floor! Wtaf?! No need for that. Retro action needs to be taken. 

Son had a little kick out himself but Barzagli did needlessly step on his calf. Kind of left a bit on him as well.

Gutted I've missed this. I've got more important things at the moment but it is a game I would have watched if I had nothing important on my schedule.

Just now, The Palace Fan said:

What you got going on, Brian?

Got some work to do in Copa Peru, the team that's playing DIM is also who I support, so I'm happy to be here. It sucks that I had to miss this one but you can't win them all.

• The title was changed to Wednesday 7th March - Tottenham (3) 1-2 (4) Juventus (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived