Mansfield vs Lincoln
Newport vs Forest Green

Wednesday 7th March, 2018
Leeds vs Wolves

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Good wins for Fulham, Cardiff and Villa in their promotion push.

Not so good results the bottom 5 - Sunderland, Burton, Birmingham, Barnsley and Hull - all losing. Birmingham now lost 5 in a row. 

Derby's slump continues. They've not won in 5 now. 

Preston beating Bristol City puts them deeper in to the play-off mix. 

• Subscriber

Fulham are a great side - hope they come back up. Would love Fulham away to be back on the agenda. 

That final playoff spot could really go to anyone from Middlesbrough down to Ipswich in 12th. Should be a great final few months in the Champ. Derby on their way to falling away as well 

Good result against a side utterly doomed, feel sorry for Sunderland fans as towards the end it was a training game the total lack of basic professionalism is a joke. Also why Coleman left Wales for that i’ll Never know. 

Ps. Patiently waiting for Cardiff to fuck up

Made that much harder than it should have been. We were pretty much cruising in the first half, though Barnsley did offer a little bit of threat going forward now and then. 

Second half and Grujic scores in the first minute or two. We should be thinking about how many to put passed them, but instead we decide to invite the pressure on to us, lose Paterson as well to a knock and have a midfield trio of Bryson, Damour and Halford. Barnsley get one back thanks to the jack bastard and if luck was on their side, they could have easily got an unlikely point. Must start putting these sort of games to bed now, especially with the form Villa and Fulham are in now.

Still, a win's a win and if Leeds could get a result against Wolves, they'll be pulled right back into it, especially given the crunch match at the weekend.

Ps. Patiently waiting for Villa, Fulham and Wolves to fuck up now.

After a couple of shitty results, it was nice to see a well earned away point, with us actually feeling we should have stuffed Reading. A few sitters missed, we were wasteful all over but were never really threatened by the home side. 

Another matchday where everyone below us lost. I'm genuinely starting to believe we can stay up. Poor Sunderland though, they are truly abject right now. Many parallels with us a couple of years ago.

11 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Made that much harder than it should have been. We were pretty much cruising in the first half, though Barnsley did offer a little bit of threat going forward now and then. 

Second half and Grujic scores in the first minute or two. We should be thinking about how many to put passed them, but instead we decide to invite the pressure on to us, lose Paterson as well to a knock and have a midfield trio of Bryson, Damour and Halford. Barnsley get one back thanks to the jack bastard and if luck was on their side, they could have easily got an unlikely point. Must start putting these sort of games to bed now, especially with the form Villa and Fulham are in now.

Still, a win's a win and if Leeds could get a result against Wolves, they'll be pulled right back into it, especially given the crunch match at the weekend.

Ps. Patiently waiting for Villa, Fulham and Wolves to fuck up now.

I see your signing of the century didn't play, is he still injured? 

Shit shit shit.

Same as always. Lots of pretty passes and build up play. No end product and finishing. Our 'star' striker Oliveira has been dropped, again for what sounds like an attitude probleme again. Get rid of him in the summer, this has been going on too long. It started with the first game of the season when he was benched and came on and scored and ran over to Farke. He clearly thinks he's better than he is. Anyway, hat leaves our only striker as Srbeny who we just signed from the German 3rd division and has played 3 games in English football. No wonder we are struggling to score goals. Don't even get me started on Marley Watkins, I had such high hopes for him for some reason, easily our worst player this season.

We really need to finish the season strongly to take some optimism into next season and belief in the Farke/Webber regime. We don't want to go into the summer with fans split on Farke out. We have invested in this approach and I believe we need to stick with it into next season and see where we are November/December next season. If we are well outside the play-offs then we sack and start again.

11 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Utter shite are Leeds they’ve really gone to pot. 

Think we have to beat Wolves or Cardiff now to grab a automatic promotion spot. I can see Fulham winning every game hope they’ve peaked early

We have a habit of imploding, so you may not even have to wait until then. We have Brentford, Derby and Sheffield United away and Wolves at home before we play you. 

There's also Birmingham and Burton at home in between that as well.

We’ve got Wolves this weekend and yourselves inApril, with the exception of Derby I expect 3 points from all the other games. 

I just don’t have the faith in Bruce to risk the playoffs and it’s financial armageddon if we don’t go up this year. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived