• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What's going to end up killing you?

football forum

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

At least four different astrologers have told me that someone close to me is going to poison me in my fifties. Still two decades away, but frankly it's scary. 

Live alone, never take anyone home, never let someone serve you anything, don't drink from an open bottle and always watch your glass, problem solved.

7 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Live alone, never take anyone home, never let someone serve you anything, don't drink from an open bottle and always watch your glass, problem solved.

Living like that for ten years would be tough, unless they invent hot female bots. Anton's adopted country is showing promise, so there's hope for me.

5 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Living like that for ten years would be tough, unless they invent hot female bots. Anton's adopted country is showing promise, so there's hope for me.

You don't have to give up sex, just don't let them serve you anything and don't sleepover, be done with it and go home. :P Also where did find all this astrologers?, in your town or online?, i'm intrigued since they all told you the same, i wonder what they'd tell me!

4 minutes ago, Berserker said:

You don't have to give up sex, just don't let them serve you anything and don't sleepover, be done with it and go home. :P Also where did find all this astrologers?, in your town or online?, i'm intrigued since they all told you the same, i wonder what they'd tell me!

Astrology is big here, so it's easy to find them. Besides my mum is a huge believer, and learning it herself. I used to be a complete non-believer, but some of them have been spot on about my marriage, job and even predicting my shoulder operation, despite me not mentioning about others' predictions. So, I have genuinely become a believer of sorts.  

6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Stress most of all and I can see that brining on something very negative in my health. Smoking (although I don't do much of that anymore) doesn't help. 

Sorry to hear. Have you considered trying vaping? Might be cheaper in the long-run not to say better for your health.

5 minutes ago, Cure said:

Sorry to hear. Have you considered trying vaping? Might be cheaper in the long-run not to say better for your health.

I vaped for two years without touching a cigarette but tried a couple of ciggies on a night out with the boys and slowly it's been growing. I do both things right now but will be only vaping soon enough again. ;)

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Vaping will end up being just as bad once research has gone into it. You're essentially breathing water into your lungs which is hardly the healthiest past-time.

If you want to improve your health in regards to smoking just stop doing it.

As a short-term solution it would be better than essentially putting tar into your system. It's water vapour and the body consists of mainly water. It won't settle and I don't think it can. Smoking is an addiction and once you're into it you'll struggle to get out. Nicotine patches would probably do nothing. Habitually vaping would be good way to wein you off but as you say it's not neccesarily great.

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Vaping will end up being just as bad once research has gone into it. You're essentially breathing water into your lungs which is hardly the healthiest past-time.

You're breathing in water almost your whole life mate. Infact steam is actually good for you believe it or not. 

Just now, SirBalon said:

I vaped for two years without touching a cigarette but tried a couple of ciggies on a night out with the boys and slowly it's been growing. I do both things right now but will be only vaping soon enough again. ;)

I have a friend who tried his first cigarette a few months ago. I've slowly watched him become more inclined to go for a smoke and the numbers are slowly but surely creeping up.

It's great to hear you're combatting it. 

All the best. I have faith. ^_^

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Actually there's already enough research to confirm that vaping is toxic. Not because of breathing water into your lungs, but because of diacetyl, aldehydes and other lung-destroying and cancerogenous chemicals found in e-liquids. 

I quit smoking 3 years ago, best decision ever. I'd still have a cigarillo a few times a year, but that's about it.

Archived