talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Happy Birthday!

football forum

TalkFootball365's birthday was two days ago! 🎉🎉🎉 (time flies when you're having fun etc)

The forum has come a long way in just a single year. We've now got over 200 members, over 130 thousand posts and 3 new babies (congratulations again @Batard, @Eco and @DeadLinesman).

The Staff and I are always working hard to try and bring fresh ideas to the table. I'm mostly trying to make the forum grow by getting our name out there via ads and Google searches although it's not a quick task with all the other football forums out there that have been around a much longer time than us and have themselves more established.

Here is to another year! 

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Love everyone here and love the contributions you have all made in this inaugural year for TF365. 

It's a cliche, but we really wouldn't be here without everyone and the time and effort everyone puts in, not to mention those who have donated to the cause.

I may be optimistic but I can only see this place going up and up in the football forum world.

Keep it up everyone. It's a good place to be right now :) 

• Subscriber

It's class when you think about how many people from different parts of the world knew each other from stumbling across the same website at TFF and migrated across to the new site together. It's easy to forget that it hasn't just been TF365 the whole time sometimes xD.

Well done to everyone for getting us this far.

Yeah thought this was for my birthday too but I suppose TF365 is more important. If staff are bleeding , sweating or crying from their work keeping this place awesome then you need to reassess your life @Cannabis. Ha ha

Congrats everyone. Immense forum really. Happy Birthday TF365.

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Jealous? Everyone has contributed but Nicholas is the top poster and without him this place would not be the same.

TFF/TF365 mount Rushmore:

Fiddy pence/ Super Pav(?)/ Chrissy(blackburn cunt)/ Nicholas/ CC is Klass

😂😂

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

TFF/TF365 mount Rushmore:

Harvey/Rab/Stan/Cannabis/Tommy 

Thanks @Teso dos Bichos. Kind of you. It means a lot. 

It's posts like this which make us a great community. 

Happy birthday us. As someone who has happily contributed no money to this place whatsoever I am glad that his place is knocking about and also glad that I haven't donated to any of you.

In all seriousness fair play to the admins for putting time and effort in, I know how much time @Rab puts in behind the scenes from TFF, didn't realise @Stan types out letter for letter the fixtures for the match day threads (you mad cunt), @The Palace Fan topics have been decent as of late, the forum always needs those boosts of discussion.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Babycakes said:

What happened to the TFF and why did it close down?

Sold to someone who couldn't run it properly or wouldn't invest in to. 

Firstly, thank you those of you that grouped together and decided to create this place. There is no doubt in my mind that a lot of us would not be in contact anymore if it wasnt for your initiative and ambition. Given the friendships built over the years would have been a real shame for everybody to lose contact. I for one decided to look at other forums the weekend Phil told me about this place. 

Secondly, and this is from my mod side, thank you everybody that posts regularly and believes in this ride. TFF was a special, unique place and I think the same about TF365. The amoubt of posts made in one year has been brilliant. We are in a very good position here and I'm quite enthusiastic about how this place is going to develop over the next year, and that wouldn't be possible without all of you. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived