talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
24 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

A very good thing to do because it endears people to you as you can crack a few jokes with the panel and talk football.

yeah but it's Jose

1 minute ago, Stan said:

yeah but it's Jose

Hahaha... I think I can only recall one person who remained the same or even digressed (in terms of character) when changing the field of play for the studios and that's Paul Scholes.

• Administrator

Scholes is extremely knowledgeable though given the career he's had. He may sound a bit monotonous but I do enjoy listening to him.

More so than the likes of Michael Owen, Owen Hargreaves, Steve McManaman and a few others but that's a different conversation for a different day. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Scholes is extremely knowledgeable though given the career he's had. He may sound a bit monotonous but I do enjoy listening to him.

More so than the likes of Michael Owen, Owen Hargreaves, Steve McManaman and a few others but that's a different conversation for a different day. 

Oh, I would never dare to doubt Scholes' knowledge and the fact he's worth more than just listening to him mate.  It's his character... Listening to him also makes you feel like dropping dead isn't such a drama.  The Earth suddenly spins slower and the birds stop tweeting when Scholes speaks.

On 06/03/2018 at 12:11, Stan said:

He is very biased to man utd though. He said they could win the champions league when LVG was there

On 3/6/2018 at 05:43, SirBalon said:

A very good thing to do because it endears people to you as you can crack a few jokes with the panel and talk football.

Mourinho doesn't joke. He attacks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/03/2018 at 23:23, RandoEFC said:

He's more qualified than Roberto Martinez when he was on ITV or something for a major tournament.

I think Martinez is quite good. Better than most ex footballers

• The title was changed to World Cup - TV Pundits
  • Administrator

ITV done well here.

I remember Bilic being good to listen to at the Euros or previous World Cup (can't remember which, maybe both!).

Enjoy Gary Neville and O'Neill, too. Good to have Clattenburg there to have a referee's opinion as they're not usually pundits but instead usually in-game analysts these days. 

• Administrator

Lampard, Drogba, Rio Ferdinand, Jurgen Klinsmann, Pablo Zabaleta alongside regulars Alan Shearer, Jermaine Jenas, Danny Murphy, Alex Scott and Phil Neville announced for BBC's team. 

Lampard is fantastic, Rio surprisingly good too. g Neville is is very good and I don’t mind O’Neil. I’d say ITV edge it pundit wise (BBC has some shockers like shearer) but overal BBC get the nod because they don’t have adverts.

evra is a fucking cunt, really annoys me how many people like him. He should’ve had a worldwide ban for ages after kicking that fan.

Archived