talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

On 14/05/2018 at 17:00, Stan said:

ITV done well here.

I remember Bilic being good to listen to at the Euros or previous World Cup (can't remember which, maybe both!).

Enjoy Gary Neville and O'Neill, too. Good to have Clattenburg there to have a referee's opinion as they're not usually pundits but instead usually in-game analysts these days. 

I quite like it when footballers give an opinion on a referee decision and then an ex referee tells them why they're  talking bollocks.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/05/2018 at 14:25, Stan said:

Lampard, Drogba, Rio Ferdinand, Jurgen Klinsmann, Pablo Zabaleta alongside regulars Alan Shearer, Jermaine Jenas, Danny Murphy, Alex Scott and Phil Neville announced for BBC's team. 

Lampard  and Rio with jenas would be good. I like most of those pundits apart from shearer. He gives me a headache 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44435725

World Cup winner Cesc Fabregas is the latest international expert to join the BBC's punditry line-up in Russia.

The Chelsea midfielder, 31, has won more than 100 caps for Spain and helped them win the World Cup title in 2010.

He joins World Cup winner Jurgen Klinsmann, twice African player of the year Didier Drogba and 2014 World Cup finalist Pablo Zabaleta in a stellar line-up of international experts.

Fabregas will make his studio debut for Spain's game with Portugal on 15 June.

"We are delighted to welcome Cesc as he joins our star-studded team of experts in Russia," said Philip Bernie, head of TV Sport.

"He knows what it takes to lift the biggest prize in the sport, and we are greatly looking forward to the world class football knowledge and insight he will add to our coverage."

Archived