Mainz 05 - Schalke 04
Borussia Mönchengladbach - Bayern Munich

Current Standings
Capture.JPG.56db13f870bfaca832e54e639cbc5432.JPG

** DISCUSS MATCHES HERE **

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 points between 6 and 16. Every point gained is crucial until the end of season. We could see this league change a lot over the next few weeks. 

Exciting stuff 👌🏻👏🏻👍🏻🙈🙈🙈

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2016/2017 - Matchday 25
  • The topic was pinned

Yup, that was a shitty match. Ingolstadt fought well, but damn, BVB didn't really shine at all. Oh well, 3 points are 3 points. I don't know why Mor isn't getting more match time at the moment. Kid has shown glimpse of his talent already, and now he's like 3rd choice. 

15 minutes ago, True Bender said:

Ginter and Schmelzer were our best players.

Really? I thought Ginter was really lethargic at times (again). Bürki was the man of the match for me. 

Pulisic is allowed to struggle. He has played an awesome season so far, and he's still only 18. Of course he'll struggle from time to time. 

Just now, Tsubasa said:

Really? I thought Ginter was really lethargic at times (again). Bürki was the man of the match for me. 

Pulisic is allowed to struggle. He has played an awesome season so far, and he's still only 18. Of course he'll struggle from time to time. 

Bürki was really good, true. I was only talking about field players. Ginter dealt with Schanzer's pressing really well and completed some neat passes. But I admit, I had low expectations after his mistake against Hertha.

Pulisic is allowed to have an off game, sure. The only reason why I mentioned him, is because he performed so well this far. Guerreiro was even more reliable. He played so many matches and i remember only two bad performances.

• Subscriber

Brilliant goal by Junuzovic, and we're defending pretty well so far while RB have been unlucky on a few occasions. Hopefully, we'll manage to keep it up in the 2nd half, but I would be much more relaxed if we scored one more...

18 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

Yup, that was a shitty match. Ingolstadt fought well, but damn, BVB didn't really shine at all. Oh well, 3 points are 3 points. I don't know why Mor isn't getting more match time at the moment. Kid has shown glimpse of his talent already, and now he's like 3rd choice. 

Tuchel answered this question  in a press conference a few matches ago. Mor lacks athleticism. This is his first season in a truly professional league and it shows. But Tuchel also mentioned that Mor has improved a lot and he's almost there now.

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, True Bender said:

Is anyone else disappointed with the quality of football we had to witnes this match day?!

I'm not sure whether i watched 2nd Bundesliga or 3rd league.

I only watched Bremen v RB which I obviously enjoyed, but then made a mistake of turning Frankfurt v HSV on, what a boring snooze fest that was.

Damn, Gladbach had some chances to score the equalizer towards the end. Unlucky. Sommer was amazing today though. That save against Lewandowski was absolutely class. 

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

Damn, Gladbach had some chances to score the equalizer towards the end. Unlucky. Sommer was amazing today though. That save against Lewandowski was absolutely class. 

Yeah those reactions.......dirty save.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived