talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Unai Emery Chat

football forum

• Subscriber

Neymar better have his meal ticket out of France sorted before he goes to the WC because if Tuchel goes to PSG I can guarantee he'll bench the Brazilian at the first sign of descent without a flinch. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Neymar better have his meal ticket out of France sorted before he goes to the WC because if Tuchel goes to PSG I can guarantee he'll bench the Brazilian at the first sign of descent without a flinch. 

Then Tuchel will be sacked

7 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Then Tuchel will be sacked

I agree. Neymar being benched is sackable offence due to the wages he's winning. Its like buying a car and continuing to use public transport.

10 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

why can't this qatari cunts hire an arab manager hahaha

Do they even exist? I see Arabic teams only hire Argentinians like Ramon Diaz xD

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Well, it was between us and them. One meeting with our board and his mind was already made up. xD

That meeting must’ve gone really really really bad for him to choose them over Chelsea. 

14 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

That meeting must’ve gone really really really bad for him to choose them over Chelsea. 

They probably flat out told him that he has no say in the players that come in, the players that leave, and that he is merely a 'coach' rather than a manager. To which I'm fairly certain if that was the case, Tuchel smiled and politely said 'fuck off'. 

2 hours ago, Blue said:

I agree. Neymar being benched is sackable offence due to the wages he's winning. Its like buying a car and continuing to use public transport.

If I were Tuchel though, I´d impose the sale of Neymar as a condition to take over PSG. Neymar has too many privileges. This affects the whole makeup of the club. 

PSG should clean the house, strenghten the midfield and build the attack around Mbappé. The likes of Thiago Silva, Verratti, Daniel Alves and Neymar should all leave. 

Just now, El_Loco said:

If I were Tuchel though, I´d impose the sale of Neymar as a condition to take over PSG. Neymar has too many privileges. This affects the whole makeup of the club. 

PSG should clean the house, strenghten the midfield and build the attack around Mbappé. The likes of Thiago Silva, Verratti, Daniel Alves and Neymar should all leave. 

This I agree with, but I'm just saying that you shouldn't bench a player if he's on those wages. You're spending for nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

currently ongoing -------------------------     https://www.eurosport.com/football/ligue-1/2017-2018/unai-emery-to-leave-psg-this-summer_sto6730012/story.shtml

bye bye for emery.     arsene also saying goodbye to arsenal.    so is it possible that emery to Arsenal ??   whatever happens, this summer will sure to have a massive shake around of managers across europe ....

• Administrator
4 hours ago, bozziovai said:

currently ongoing -------------------------     https://www.eurosport.com/football/ligue-1/2017-2018/unai-emery-to-leave-psg-this-summer_sto6730012/story.shtml

bye bye for emery.     arsene also saying goodbye to arsenal.    so is it possible that emery to Arsenal ??   whatever happens, this summer will sure to have a massive shake around of managers across europe ....

Wenger to PSG!

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Wenger to PSG!

https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/27/arsene-wenger-offered-four-year-deal-psg-talks-ligue-1-giants-7502207/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6157875/arsenal-psg-arsene-wenger-offer/

no offense to any Arsene fans here but at least on the twilight of his career Wenger will win some trophies, only in france anyway.

Archived