talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Should Mourinho Have Been Shown More Respect By Chelsea Fans?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

He used to get roasted on the hip hop/rap thread on the other forum. Even Kel was in there terrorising him.

Hahah, about what? I loved how the guy could never form his own opinions and had to use reviews to back up his claims. 'See, I'm right about this album, this one guy agrees with me'

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Hahah, about what? I loved how the guy could never form his own opinions and had to use reviews to back up his claims. 'See, I'm right about this album, this one guy agrees with me'

He claimed Kendrick Lamar was the best rapper ever then started posting videos of some random album reviewer on youtube as if his opinion was the be it all. What a cock haha.

1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

He claimed Kendrick Lamar was the best rapper ever then started posting videos of some random album reviewer on youtube as if his opinion was the be it all. What a cock haha.

Dumbass can't even argue for himself. Lamar is a one album fluke.

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Being paid what you're owed in a signed contract is being shown respect?

You shouldn't really be owed anything if you've performed badly enough to be sacked really though should you? 

I'm not using Ranieri as an example by the way, just the whole topic in general. I mean, what other job do you get millions upon millions of compensation for failing in your job? 

9 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

You shouldn't really be owed anything if you've performed badly enough to be sacked really though should you? 

I'm not using Ranieri as an example by the way, just the whole topic in general. I mean, what other job do you get millions upon millions of compensation for failing in your job? 

I agree mate, you shouldn't but the law states you are when there's a contract signed by both parties accepting that kind of contract termination.

Nobody's deceived nobody and there is no question it has absolutely anything to do with respect.  

Archived