Genoa vs AC Milan, 17.00
Inter Milan vs Napoli, 19.45

Wednesday 14th March, 2018
Juventus vs Atalanta, 17.00

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Roma beat Torino yesterday 3-0 to consolidate 3rd spot.

Verona currently beating their arch rivals Chievo 1-0. Big game at the bottom and huge 3 points for Verona if they hold on to the 3 points. 

Everything's so fucked up in my mind as a supporter right now. First of all  I feel so demotivated for lots of reason (Astori's Death, Inter's crappy season, Juventus climbing back to the top again) and today I think I'm gonna turn off the TV when Inter's game starts against Napoli cause I'm not gonna root for Inter today. I know we are on the edge of the Europa League qualification but I'd rather have another season without Europe  than watching Rube celebrating another scudetto. Especially this season that Napoli's the team that deserves it the most and they play the most sensational football contrarily to Rube who always wins 1-0 with assistance by the refs. So today I'm not proud of admitting it but I hope Napoli takes the 3 points.

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

:dam:

It's only the biggest game of the weekend :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Only took 3 days to notice! 

The reverse fixture was boring as fuck it I remember correctly! 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Only took 3 days to notice! 

The reverse fixture was boring as fuck it I remember correctly! 

It only takes 1 season for them to come back to Serie A, then get relegated to Serie B right after.

Huge win for Crotone! Not only for today, but to give them belief against a good team like Sampdoria. 

Not to mention a good point for Cagliari. This relegation battle is going to be close from 14th to 19th is still too close to call.

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Luck has its limits due to the none existence of factual quality. Good is a foundation for the present and the future.  Milan are serious rubbish mate. 

Their results in Serie A, at least for now, have been impressive. Winning is the most important thing for them right now and they are doing just that.

1 minute ago, ScoRoss said:

Their results in Serie A, at least for now, have been impressive. Winning is the most important thing for them right now and they are doing just that.

There's no essence to that club and no reason for existence as far as I'm concerned mate. I lived through their dominant period and that's what the club was always about historically for better or for worse. Now they're nothing but a terrible version of a failing foreign owned club. 

On another note... I can't believe Napoli haven't put Inter to bed!  The chances they've had have been too good to miss.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

There's no essence to that club and no reason for existence as far as I'm concerned mate. I lived through their dominant period and that's what the club was always about historically for better or for worse. Now they're nothing but a terrible version of a failing foreign owned club. 

On another note... I can't believe Napoli haven't put Inter to bed!  The chances they've had have been too good to miss.

weird statement to make. 

Just now, Stan said:

weird statement to make. 

It's a very exaggerated statement and over the top, but that's how fans tend to feel isn't it?

Fans are very protective of their clubs and they take change as something that's uncomfortable. 

• The title was changed to Serie A 2017/18 - 28^ Giornata [09/03 - 14/03]

@Dalmore or anyone else that is clued up on Italian football.

I'm thinking of going to Rome in May the weekend of Rome v Juventus on May 13th. Is this likely to get moved for TV, if it is do you know when they would move it?

And any idea on tickets? The Rome website seems good and easy to use. The last couple of seasons the same game had an attendance of 55k and the stadio Olimpico holds 70k, so I assume it wasn't a sell out? Or do they close certain parts of the ground or anything strange like that?

It will probably at least be moved with four weeks to go before it. The Italian Cup Final is due to be played on Wednesday May 9th, so it will almost certainly be played on the Sunday.

Roma will hardly ever sell out. Believe their only sell out last season was Totti's last game, so I'd be pretty confident that you'd get a ticket.

Cheers guys.

This is a bit of a stupid question and impossible to answer with any certainty, but if Juventus have won the league by then would both teams more than likely go full strength? I'm guessing it's seen as a bit a rivalry these days in the mold of Man U v Arsenal has become.

Planning a long weekend away with the missus and i'm picking the destination by the games that are on that weeken and Roma v Juvenus is top of the tree at the moment!!

There's slim to zero chance of it being moved to saturday then? with the Coppa Italia in mind

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Marc said:

Cheers guys.

This is a bit of a stupid question and impossible to answer with any certainty, but if Juventus have won the league by then would both teams more than likely go full strength? I'm guessing it's seen as a bit a rivalry these days in the mold of Man U v Arsenal has become.

Planning a long weekend away with the missus and i'm picking the destination by the games that are on that weeken and Roma v Juvenus is top of the tree at the moment!!

There's slim to zero chance of it being moved to saturday then? with the Coppa Italia in mind

firstly, admiration for planning your trip with the missus to Italy around football. That's how it should be. I did that with mine and it took a few trips for her to cotton on :ph34r: (I'm now single ha). 

Anyway, I guess it would also depend if Juve are still in the Champions League, too. Roma are more likely to have a stronger team as they'd still be competing for league position no doubt and want automatic qualification in to the Champions League.

Doubt it'll be the Saturday. There's usually only 1 or 2 games on Saturdays. I'd expect it'd be 5pm or 7.45pm on the Sunday evening as that's prime-time for TV games in Serie A. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived