10 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

2. 2. Both Teams to Score?

3. 3. Red Card to be Shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Administrator

Kick-off -  12.30
Coverage - sky.PNG

1200px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.pn     VS     b297d8b4ac5b5ce9ff69fed5706e3de2219b4f88

Last 5
Crystal Palace 2-3 Man Utd
Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea
Sevilla 0-0 Man Utd
Huddersfield 0-2 Man Utd
Newcastle 1-0 Man Utd

Liverpool 0-0 Porto
Liverpool 2-0 Newcastle
Liverpool 4-1 West Ham
Porto 0-5 Liverpool
Southampton 0-2 Liverpool

Match Info
Man Utd will create a 5-point gap over Liverpool should they beat them this weekend
Alternatively, Liverpool will leap-frog their rivals if they are victorious
Man Utd have only lost 2 of their last 15 fixtures, and won 3 out of their last 5
Liverpool's last loss came 8 games ago in the FA Cup defeat to West Brom
The last 4 meetings between the 2 sides have ended in draws. 
The last 2 meetings at Old Trafford have ended 1-1 (the other 2 at Anfield have been 0-0)
It has been 7 games since there were more than 2 goals in the fixture.
Man Utd's last loss at home to Liverpool was in March 2014 where a Gerrard brace and Suarez goal secured a 3-0 win for Liverpool
Before that, the last loss for Utd was all the way back in 2009, also in March which ended 4-1 to Liverpool. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Marc said:

1-0 Man United.

Pogba dives and wins a penalty. Sanchez misses, but scores the rebound. DDG man of the match.

I’d agree with that. Mourinho is the master of ruining a game and getting a result. 

I predict we knock shit out of them for the majority of the game and they get a dubious decision to hand them the 3 points. 

You can almost guarantee that United will win by a flukey goal whilst Liverpool have like 20 attempts and 15 on target and not score. 

You almost have to wonder where United would be without DeGea. 

56 minutes ago, Marc said:

1-0 Man United.

Pogba dives and wins a penalty. Sanchez misses, but scores the rebound. DDG man of the match.

De Gea is almost always man of the match against us - so I would not be surprised at all.

36 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You can almost gurantee that United will win by a flukey goal whilst Liverpool have like 20 attempts and 15 on target and not score. 

You almost have to wonder where United would be without DeGea. 

Sad but true.

I've put a fiver on DeGea to be man of the match. Worth a go at 14/1.

I can sadly see the same type of game as you lot. Hopefully our lads just turn up and say "you know what, fuck off" and we knock thd fucking living daylights out of them. But it'll be a park the bus job for the cunt and his band of merry cunts.

15 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

2-0 Liverpool. 

United’s putrid defence, Mourinho’s tiresome tactics and Lukaku only scoring against teams like Palace and Swansea won’t cope and though De Gea will keep a load out, Liverpool’s attack will puncture United. 

I'm going with this

• Administrator

Lukaku to mis-control a ball outside the box
Pogba to be a passenger
Salah to be sensational
De Gea to make several saves and be let down by the defence in front of him
Henderson to be a passenger
Mourinho to have a meltdown at something petty
Klopp to run down the touchline when Liverpool score in the last minute

I hope I lose my bet tomorrow. 

It's either going to be the same as usual with Mourinho, where his shitty, negative tactics work and he either gets a undeserved draw or a sneaky win. OR, we will smash then to bits and win convicingly. Nothing between, it wont be close game where they are unlucky to lose or draw....utd are genuinely that feeble nowadays. I don't fear them one bit. 

Watch them play a blinder now and make me look a right tit. 

24 minutes ago, FOYM said:

I hope I lose my bet tomorrow. 

It's either going to be the same as usual with Mourinho, where his shitty, negative tactics work and he either gets a undeserved draw or a sneaky win. OR, we will smash then to bits and win convicingly. Nothing between, it wont be close game where they are unlucky to lose or draw....utd are genuinely that feeble nowadays. I don't fear them one bit. 

Watch them play a blinder now and make me look a right tit. 

If they work, are they shitty?

Another Sky hype orgy that will turn out to be a either a draw or a narrow win, either through United's one attack of the game, or Chris Smalling eventually screwing up  badly enough to cost De Gea a well-deserved clean sheet.

41 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Are these games ever any good?

There has always been a conservative minded manager with one of the two sides. Rafa, LVG, Jose. 

It always limits the contest. 

• The title was changed to Saturday 10th March - Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived