10 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

2. 2. Both Teams to Score?

3. 3. Red Card to be Shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot f ing wait for this! My mighty United (hopefully) kicking lpool's arses today! Derby day is always so special and they don't come much more special than this fixture. Just seen our line up I am absolutely delighted Bailly is in. I had a feeling Jose was holding him bak the last cupple of games to give him extra fitness to be ready for this game today. He's our best CB for sure and we gonna need him BIG time today vs Salah n with Bailly's pace it will help is massively. Delighted our special Juan is in he shud always play he's our most influencial outfield player he gets us playing. Shocked not to see Pogba anywhere and I haven't heard about an injury so that is interesting 🤔 glad McTomminay is bak in another local lad too and I had a feeling Rashers wud start today he had a big impact coming on in that last 30mins vs palace so earnt that n im thinking Jesse our impact man from the bench. So psyched and ready to go and so happy to see the likes of McTomminay, Rashers and Lingard all involved today as local lads! Come on United!!! 

We really should win the midfield battle today. Can can out muscle both Matic and McTomato and both Milner & Ox have the energy to retrieve the ball and push forward. Utd playing Rashford MAYBE suggests a more attacking perspective, but unlikely. 

I'm very happy with our line up going into this.

21 hours ago, Stan said:

Lukaku to mis-control a ball outside the box
Pogba to be a passenger
Salah to be sensational
De Gea to make several saves and be let down by the defence in front of him
Henderson to be a passenger
Mourinho to have a meltdown at something petty
Klopp to run down the touchline when Liverpool score in the last minute

Lukaku to get his 100th and 24th of the season to add to his other 23 and maybe assist number 8 🤔

• The title was changed to Saturday 10th March - Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived