Saturday 10th March - Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool

football forum

Man Utd vs Liverpool  

10 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

2. 2. Both Teams to Score?

3. 3. Red Card to be Shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

Wooooooo RASHERS AGAIN!!!! GLORIOUS!! VINTAGE UNITED!! Aint no messing around from us!!! 2 shots 2 goals efficient, clinical shutting up haters since the dawn of time no boring football from us winning attacking football so far we must keep it up!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOOOOOOOOOOO! RASHERS!!!!!! LOCAL LAD LOCAL LAD MARCUS RASHFORD HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN! MADE IN MANCHESTER!! As soon as he turned in I KNEW he was gona score all day long he's like the Brazilian Ronaldo the way he strikes it! Get in! We deserved that! 

Just now, Kitchen Sales said:

Martin Tyler just introduced a few Liverpool legends in the stands in case viewers didn't know who they were.

Are there really people out there who don't know who Robbie Fowler and Ian Rush are?

I FEEL OLD

Yeah the world is full of dumb young cunts now. They ought to put a ban on breeding.

1 minute ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Martin Tyler just introduced a few Liverpool legends in the stands in case viewers didn't know who they were.

Are there really people out there who don't know who Robbie Fowler and Ian Rush are?

I FEEL OLD

Try actually being old mate... that will be an eye opener for you.. 

• The title was changed to Saturday 10th March - Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived