10 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

2. 2. Both Teams to Score?

3. 3. Red Card to be Shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have paid good money for that to have gone in by Mata AGAIN! So funny commentators so shocked by our performance im not i expected this all day long. I know my team and I know football. Most important thing now is we keep this up! It only matters the score at FT 

Ditto. 🤣 Im entitled to share my opinions after all it is a forum and I listened to all the negativity about United before KO on here all one sided I didn't say anyone was annoying for that. Ur entitled to ur opinions and I welcome debate. Just because it's ur team that's losing is no reason to throw the dummy out. Im just passionate about my team as we all are and I will not appologise for that. 

I think this will always be Liverpool's problem this season as their strength lies almost entirely in attack.. As soon as a side can nullify that then the weakness in defence still remains... City are very similar, It was no coincidence that when they both met it was an attacking joy to watch but also a defensive disaster.. As soon as they meet an equally attacking side with more discipline at the back they will both be out of Europe.. 

I love watching attacking football it's great but for consistency with results you need a very well drilled defensive unit to go with it..  

2 minutes ago, Clairadactel said:

Ditto. 🤣 Im entitled to share my opinions after all it is a forum and I listened to all the negativity about United before KO on here all one sided I didn't say anyone was annoying for that. Ur entitled to ur opinions and I welcome debate. Just because it's ur team that's losing is no reason to throw the dummy out. Im just passionate about my team as we all are and I will not appologise for that. 

We’re also passionate about spelling and grammar. Please refrain from ur, it’s really fucking annoying. Other than that, have fun.

Just now, Bluewolf said:

I think this will always be Liverpool's problem this season as their strength lies almost entirely in attack.. As soon as a side can nullify that then the weakness in defence still remains... City are very similar, It was no coincidence that when they both met it was an attacking joy to watch but also a defensive disaster.. As soon as they meet an equally attacking side with more discipline at the back they will both be out of Europe.. 

I love watching attacking football it's great but for consistency with results you need a very well drilled defensive unit to go with it..  

It's not just those two awful moments in defense that are why we're looking shite right now. Our passing is awful on the night, especially compared to normal.

I imagine Klopp is yelling at them now.

• Subscriber

Liverpool are going to struggle to keep their best players if they can't win a trophy. Klopp really needs to prove himself in this league. Why can't Liverpool win away at the top 6? 

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

We’re also passionate about spelling and grammar. Please refrain from ur, it’s really fucking annoying. Other than that, have fun.

I will when people spell my name right 🤣 and grow up seriously. We are online and I have a degree in English and not got the time to waste or letters. 

I don’t even think we’ve been that bad. Being caught out down our right side twice has cost us but we’ve got in some decent positions on a few occasions but United have defended very very well. 

Next goal decides it basically. 

Just now, Clairadactel said:

I will when people spell my name right 🤣 and grow up seriously. We are online and I have a degree in English and not got the time to waste or letters. 

The irony that you’re telling me to grow up when you’re typing like a 3 year old on acid. Calm down you melt.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

The irony that you’re telling me to grow up when you’re typing like a 3 year old on acid. Calm down you melt.

I'm re posting my tweets, quite clearly and like I said we are online. Im not writing an essay so no need to get upset with how I'm writing it's a shame. I thought this forum was meant to be a friendly place football fans I guess not. I guess it is as long as you agree with everyone else.

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I don’t even think we’ve been that bad. Being caught out down our right side twice has cost us but we’ve got in some decent positions on a few occasions but United have defended very very well. 

Next goal decides it basically. 

I'm disappointed lukakus getting such as easy time of it with the knock downs too. Not a great half from us attacking wise but we are away from home. 

2 minutes ago, Clairadactel said:

I'm re posting my tweets, quite clearly and like I said we are online. Im not writing an essay so no need to get upset with how I'm writing it's a shame. I thought this forum was meant to be a friendly place football fans I guess not. I guess it is as long as you agree with everyone else.

Then please stop reposting your awful tweets. This isn’t twitter. It’s got absolutely nothing to do with your opinion either, so grow up and learn how to read a post. Surely your degree in a English means you can actually read and decipher a post?

• The title was changed to Saturday 10th March - Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived