2. 2. Both Teams to Score?

3. 3. Red Card to be Shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Still no pic an all!

Nah, does it matter how she's typing? It's not as if it's "yeh we r playin gr8 ryt nw" lads. Calm down. 

We’ve never accepted any type of text talk since the old days mate. Not going to start now. 

Haha truly pathetic. Manners don't cost anything but then I guess if you are unevolved manners must feel like a alien concept and out of the realms of comprehension. I feel sorry for you. This is a football forum, a place to share opinions and I have every right to share mine as you do yours. I haven't tried to stop you sharing yours but you are trying to stop me sharing mine. We are equals and you have no right. If you don't like it don't read it. You are under no obligation to read it. If i don't feel the need to rewrite my posts in eruadite English as I'm too busy supporting my team to write two seperate posts that say the same thing on Twitter and on here I will. There is no law against that. Language is a rich tapestry and time is precious. I will continue to enjoy watching my team and leave 'jobs worths' to their own devices and pretenciousness will be kept away from me. Enjoy the rest of the game i certainly will. No wonder I was hesitant in the first place at joining this forum. Thank you for proving me right. Peace and love.

It is bit shit to tall to a new member like that though, terrible welcome.

As for the game, I just can see us getting anything. Mane has gone back to playing absolute dogshit AGAIN. 

5 minutes ago, FOYM said:

It is bit shit to tall to a new member like that though, terrible welcome.

As for the game, I just can see us getting anything. Mane has gone back to playing absolute dogshit AGAIN. 

Asking some tell to not type ur is a terrible welcome? Fuck me sideways.

• The title was changed to Saturday 10th March - Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived