Man Utd vs Liverpool  

10 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

2. 2. Both Teams to Score?

3. 3. Red Card to be Shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Storts said:

Yeah but is Salah really playing?

Shame he didn't play today. I was told he was more influential and better than Hazard. A player that actually had contributions leading to silverware and individual accolades. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Give me one Liverpool fan on here who was praising Lovren before this game. Then tell me that TAA has never had the same criticism aimed at him many times before. 

You conveniently ignore everything previously said when you make these sweeping comments about your fellow Liverpool fans on here. Always do it.

Just like always come on here, absolutely losing your shit, effing and blinding, saying some of our players can fuck off and die. 

Weve been playing brilliantly lately, including TAA. Ok he got caught out today after clearly been targeted but Jesus Christ he’s a young kid and there’s absolutely no need for you to use every swear word in the swear word vocabulary because we’ve lost our 4th of the season. 

I don’t know why because I should be in a really bad mood after losing to them dirty bastards, but I’m actually really positive about the direction we are going in. We are going to be fucking boss next season I’m absolutely sure of it. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

WOW xD

Hazard goes missing for a full season and months sporadically and Chelsea fans come on complaining about Salah being quite xD

You do all realise Salah has the most goals in the league against the top six don’t you?  

@Storts

How'd I do mate?

24 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Fucking hell, it was a joke. Get a grip.

Soon as it was clear that there were a couple of twats getting at her I called them out on it. Calling her a 3 year old on acid or a melt or taking the piss with a now deleted post from Storts was ridiculous. 

But way to show yourself as a bellend for ignoring their insults towards her. 

You do realise you were the first to post....

“Clairdactyl is already annoying”.

Is that not getting at someone? Or am I missing something?

Tbf she was pretty annoying, I don't now how much potential was there for a lasting member of the group. 

I agree that we should try as hard as possible to welcome new arrivals, though. But not every new arrival is the same. 

7 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Just like always come on here, absolutely losing your shit, effing and blinding, saying some of our players can fuck off and die. 

Weve been playing brilliantly lately, including TAA. Ok he got caught out today after clearly been targeted but Jesus Christ he’s a young kid and there’s absolutely no need for you to use every swear word in the swear word vocabulary because we’ve lost our 4th of the season. 

I don’t know why because I should be in a really bad mood after losing to them dirty bastards, but I’m actually really positive about the direction we are going in. We are going to be fucking boss next season I’m absolutely sure of it. 

Mate, I sweat because I'm angry. I don't actually think TAA is a cunt. I don't even think Lovren is, he's actually a nice fella just not good enough. 

I'm very passionate and I allow myself to get worked up far to easy because of it. Its the one thing in my life that I can let off steam over and I don't like seeing this club 'settle' when things can and should be improved upon. 

I've maintained that TAA is a great talent and a he'll of a prospect but I have said ne need a better RB for now. City have Walker, Utd have Valencia...we need to get somebody near or at that level.

As for the joke I made about sending pics and that to Claira. Well, in hindsight it looks worse because of the garage she got over her spelling. I'm all for a bit of banter back and forth, but it started to borderline on bullying and I soon realised this and reacted to it. I apologise to you Dan for the penis comment, that wasn't needed just now. I also wanna apologise to Phil because I don't think it was his intention to alienate the lass. Sorry lads. Got a bit worked up over the match and I partly took it out on you lot. Apologies.

26 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Mate, I sweat because I'm angry. I don't actually think TAA is a cunt. I don't even think Lovren is, he's actually a nice fella just not good enough. 

I'm very passionate and I allow myself to get worked up far to easy because of it. Its the one thing in my life that I can let off steam over and I don't like seeing this club 'settle' when things can and should be improved upon. 

I've maintained that TAA is a great talent and a he'll of a prospect but I have said ne need a better RB for now. City have Walker, Utd have Valencia...we need to get somebody near or at that level.

As for the joke I made about sending pics and that to Claira. Well, in hindsight it looks worse because of the garage she got over her spelling. I'm all for a bit of banter back and forth, but it started to borderline on bullying and I soon realised this and reacted to it. I apologise to you Dan for the penis comment, that wasn't needed just now. I also wanna apologise to Phil because I don't think it was his intention to alienate the lass. Sorry lads. Got a bit worked up over the match and I partly took it out on you lot. Apologies.

Fair enough mate 👍

22 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I see the Ox being his usual consistent self... honestly he hasn't changed a bit. Unbelievable on his day but absolute no consistency to his game. He will never be top draw.

Why would you single out a player that is having a better season with us than he ever did at arsenal? 

He didn’t have a great game, nobody did, but to single him out is a bit wierd? 

10 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Why would you single out a player that is having a better season with us than he ever did at arsenal? 

He didn’t have a great game, nobody did, but to single him out is a bit wierd? 

It just makes me laugh how overblown his season has been. I honestly can't see much difference with him last season to now. 

Clearly has massive talent, but for me will never be consistent enough to be anything more than what he is now.

1 minute ago, Chaaay AFC said:

It just makes me laugh how overblown his season has been. I honestly can't see much difference with him last season to now. 

Clearly has massive talent, but for me will never be consistent enough to be anything more than what he is now.

Not much difference from last season? What, apart from playing in a totally different position and racking up better numbers than he ever did at arsenal? 

Come on man, have u actually watched him much this season? 

8 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

The thing about consistency is that it takes a while to see if a player develops it.

34 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

It is unbelievable we tolerate people like teso on here. Forums should be like they were in their orignal format in Rome, for people capable of giving informed opinion. It's like a creche on here at times and it seems it might be better to have a whatsapp group.

I don't actually mind Teso so much. It's the people who are capable of giving an informed opinion, but choose not to, instead spending most of their time 'fishing', that get on my tits. I'm sure they were never like this on TFF.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

I don't actually mind Teso so much. It's the people who are capable of giving an informed opinion, but choose not to, instead spending most of their time 'fishing', that get on my tits. I'm sure they were never like this on TFF.

Just @ me already xx 

58 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Not much difference from last season? What, apart from playing in a totally different position and racking up better numbers than he ever did at arsenal? 

Come on man, have u actually watched him much this season? 

He had 6 goals and 11 assists last season in 45 games compared to 4 goals and 6 assists in 38 games this season... 

Trust me mate he hasn't changed a bit. He will have flashes and games of absolute brilliance, but in the end he will let you down more than he will help you. That's why I was never bothered about him leaving. 

Only reason I am saying this because I'm questioning the narrative that he is substantially better when he really isn't.

• The title was changed to Saturday 10th March - Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived