• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Saturday 10th March

football forum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Some positives - Baines and Jags back, no Williams or Schneiderlin, Klaassen back on the bench.

Everton play two wingers which must be encouraging at home. Brighton do the same who also have a poor record on their travels.

19 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Fairly easy win, haven't had many of them. 

Brighton are dreadful. 

Thought the same when they made West Brom look like Barcelona in January. 

Their home form is the only thing that’s stopped them from being marooned at the foot of the table. 

1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Thought the same when they made West Brom look like Barcelona in January. 

Their home form is the only thing that’s stopped them from being marooned at the foot of the table. 

Same for Everton really

• Subscriber

Vardy's has got to be our goal of the season. Inch perfect ball and a fantastic finish on his weaker foot. Van Persie like.

After a very poor start we gradually improved and it could've been anything in the end. Iborra my man of the match and it only begs the question why he's been out the side for so long.

Iheanacho finally gets his league goal. He was very good when he came on.

Chilwell and Gray struggled early doors but they're my only criticisms today. It was a classy performance against an, admittedly, appalling side, who are without a doubt going down. There's absolutely nothing in that side at all.

What a record we have at West Brom. 4 wins in a row at their place.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Vardy's has got to be our goal of the season. Inch perfect ball and a fantastic finish on his weaker foot. Van Persie like.

After a very poor start we gradually improved and it could've been anything in the end. Iborra my man of the match and it only begs the question why he's been out the side for so long.

Iheanacho finally gets his league goal. He was very good when he came on.

Chilwell and Gray struggled early doors but they're my only criticisms today. It was a classy performance against an, admittedly, appalling side, who are without a doubt going down. There's absolutely nothing in that side at all.

What a record we have at West Brom. 4 wins in a row at their place.

something like 12 of the last games between the 2 the home side has never won xD 

Also, Vardy's against Spurs is also up there. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

something like 12 of the last games between the 2 the home side has never won xD 

Also, Vardy's against Spurs is also up there. 

I've never seen us beat West Brom at home. It's ridiculous how much the fixture favours the away side.

• The topic was unpinned
  • Administrator

Mario Lemina has had a shocker today against Newcastle xD. Fluffed that shot embarrassingly from their own corner which led to Kenedy's 2nd goal. Great counter, mind. 

16 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Leicester fans do have this delusion that their players can do no wrong.

Agree. And he is fucking rat! He should let his football do the talking as he is pretty good at it but no it gets involved with the fans yet again. Can't stand the guy personally but appreciate his talent.

In the other games, there were some really poor red cards. Knockaert's so called tackle was one of the worst I've ever seen - full of intent and could have caused serious injury. The Hogg/Ayew tackle should have resulted in both of them getting red cards as both were way out of control!

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

World class to be fair. Just don’t see the need to do what he did after it. Probably saw someone of Asian descent in the crowd and lost it.

There's a history of it. 4 seasons in a row he's scored (at that end as well) at the Hawthorns. Fans give him and his family loads of shite. He gives it back. Fair game if you ask me! 

• Administrator

Also, does everyone else agree that Lampard is one of the best pundits out there? MOTD or Sky or BT need to get him on their shows more often. Hope he's hired for the World Cup for BBC (can't stand ITV even though they get some good people in as well) 

31 minutes ago, Stan said:

There's a history of it. 4 seasons in a row he's scored (at that end as well) at the Hawthorns. Fans give him and his family loads of shite. He gives it back. Fair game if you ask me! 

You wouldn’t be human if you didn’t give him and his disgusting wife shit. Both awful human beings masquerading and nice people.

• Administrator
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

You wouldn’t be human if you didn’t give him and his disgusting wife shit. Both awful human beings masquerading and nice people.

You also wouldn't be human if you didn't give something back to someone who abuses your family :). 

Also, how is his wife an 'awful human being'? Can understand the hate for Vardy cos he's a massive rustler but what's his wife done that's so bad :/? 

31 minutes ago, Stan said:

Also, does everyone else agree that Lampard is one of the best pundits out there? MOTD or Sky or BT need to get him on their shows more often. Hope he's hired for the World Cup for BBC (can't stand ITV even though they get some good people in as well) 

Agreed, Lampard was excellent.

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

You also wouldn't be human if you didn't give something back to someone who abuses your family :). 

Also, how is his wife an 'awful human being'? Can understand the hate for Vardy cos he's a massive rustler but what's his wife done that's so bad :/? 

I was an ardent fan of Ian on I’m A Celeb 😂

Archived