talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Thursday 8th March - AC Milan 0-2 Arsenal (1st Leg)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

0-2 now and fully deserved. 

Gattuso is going to rip someones head off 

Gattuso is a crap coach!  I said Milan were a terrible team in that other thread and that it didn't matter what form Arsenal are in because they're 100 light years a superior side.

On 2 March 2018 at 13:03, SirBalon said:

That's rubbish!

Coaches use self criticism all the time and I can bring up dozens and dozens of quotes from coaches past and present on that detail.  What you meant to say is that ARSENE WENGER can't come out and use auto-criticism and to be honest he's a different version of the same outcome (in this argument) of Mourinho who's never been to blame for a negative result of the team he's managed.

As for the Europa League, unless someone else knocks out a couple of seriously better sides than ours beforehand, we've got no chance.  A lot is being made of the AC Milan clash which is all nonsense and trying to big up the whole encounter when Milan are nothing on what they used to be and are infact a very very average side.  We should eliminate them even in our present state without too many issues but I understand that the fact we are very likely to this this and coupled with what's going on now, that would create a wonderfully made up media propaganda fantasy that could get them (the media) of their back and hopefully help bring back some form.

Solid win, credit to the team today they actually showed some bottle. I really fancied our chances against this Milan side and I'm not surprised by the result. To be honest they were absolutely average, which is what they have been for years.

Still a job to do at the Emirates though, can't take them too lightly in the home leg.

Fantastic match for Arsenal, totally dominated the entire 90 minutes without letting Milan get into the game at all. Easily could have score 2, 3 more goals and probably the best performance by Arsenal in the recent times. Hopefully this doesnt mean Arsene can sign another extension 

Much better performance than I expected. We still have the ability to fuck this up but for now, it was a job done well by the team and hopefully they gain some confidence from it.

Arsenal have natural quality all over the pitch so it wasn't a surprise to see them finally step up and comfortably beat an AC Milan side that they're miles ahead of.

Imagine if Wenger won the EL and then the board asked him to walk at the end, you'd all be loving it.

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Arsenal have natural quality all over the pitch so it wasn't a surprise to see them finally step up and comfortably beat an AC Milan side that they're miles ahead of.

Imagine if Wenger won the EL and then the board asked him to walk at the end, you'd all be loving it.

If he wins the Europa League, and if he's smart, he should walk himself mate.

• The title was changed to Thursday 8th March - AC Milan 0-2 Arsenal (1st Leg)

Archived