• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Transfers & Rumours

football forum

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

KaiKai has joined Charlton on loan. The move he should have done about eighteen months ago. Good luck to him.

Pardew should never have recalled him from us, he was very slow to start but started to find his feet around the time he was pulled back.

7 hours ago, roversgirl said:

I'd love him back at Rovers again and I'm very surprised we've not been linked with him but Mowbray has brought in Payne and Armstrong who can play out wide and we have Antonsson/Chapman returning from injury along with Bennett and Conway so I suppose we don't need him. We can't be too greedy!!

I'm surprised you ever let him go, he's been nothing but class for us since we signed him.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Marc said:

Every time im in the car Jim White's on talk sport and every time i'm home he's on SSN. He's an annoying fucker, but fuck me he seems to work some hours.

i'm sick to death of him already. Few years ago it was bearable but he comes out the woodwork on each deadline day and his voice is so unnervingly annoying now. 

27 minutes ago, Stan said:

i'm sick to death of him already. Few years ago it was bearable but he comes out the woodwork on each deadline day and his voice is so unnervingly annoying now. 

Yeah the slimey fucker will be in his yellow tie tomorrow. Must be getting old if i'm getting pissed off with transfer rumours. Used to love this crap

18 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Newcastle winger Rolando Aarons is in talks with Hull City over a loan move until the end of the season. 

Potentially great loan signing. Got big hopes for him. Looked class pre-season and against Forest in the league cup, but was a bit off when he started in the league.

It seems like Mowbray made another bid today for a mystery player who he has been trying to sign all January but the deal doesn't look like happening. We have let defenders Elliot Ward and Scott Wharton leave on loan as we have Lenihan returning from injury soon and the injury to Mulgrew isn't as bad as first thought. I'd be happy with our current signings this month as long as we doesn't lose any bar fringe/younger players. Armstrong, Payne, Bell and Downing all signing means January has been a very successful month for us.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived