talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Transfers & Rumours

football forum

25 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The media outlets are reporting we're really interested in Ebe Eze now.

When we went up, there was an interview with the Andrea Radrizzani, who stated that the club would be looking at the 'cream of the Championship' amongst their transfer targets.

I'd be chuffed to bits with Eze mainly because he is one player that consistently plays well against us.

It's exciting to see young players with great talent linked, but even more excitig to think what they could be like under Bielsa's coaching. Fingers crossed.

Probably nothing more than a lazy rumour but heard that you could be in for Dave Brooks. 

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Probably nothing more than a lazy rumour but heard that you could be in for Dave Brooks. 

Could be something in that. Bielsa was at Goodison Park yesterday watching the Bournemouth game. Wouldn't be a bad signing to be fair and he looks the type of player to fit our work ethic.

• Subscriber

Sunderland have signed Aiden O'Brien on a free transfer after he left Millwall. Decent signing and has proven himself in the last few seasons at Championship level so should do good in League One.

3 hours ago, Stan said:

He's one of the first cunts that broke lockdown when he knew he was positive, right?

I knew he tested positive, and I think we was at a dinner when he found out, but I'm not aware of him leaving lockdown afterwards. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Eco said:

I knew he tested positive, and I think we was at a dinner when he found out, but I'm not aware of him leaving lockdown afterwards. 

Apologies, I got that bit wrong. He was in a pub when he found out when people were advised to avoid such places to be in.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Apologies, I got that bit wrong. He was in a pub when he found out when people were advised to avoid such places to be in.

Yeah - I'm reading it as well. 

Certainly not the best look, but as long as he didn't go out afterwards, then I'm not that rustled over it. 

• Subscriber

Murmurs that we're about to sign Charlie Adam. Obviously has played under Ian Holloway before so could be some truth in it. Would be a good signing at League Two level despite being 34 now.

28 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

And a second signing for us is on the way. That one is also rumoured to be Charlie Adam xD not sure he would drop two leagues though?

Where’s the fat prick playing at now? 

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, Rick said:

Where’s the fat prick playing at now? 

Reading but as expected it wasn’t him... it was this guy who has a great scoring record in non league. Here’s hoping it converts to League Two...

13 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Apparently we're looking to sign Kieffer Moore for £2m, while letting Danny Ward go to Huddersfield for nothing as he's out of contract and we're not looking to renew. 

Sounds like poor business from us really. 

Apparently with us for a medical. 

received_296815754872548.gif

• Subscriber

2 or 3 more signings for us today. George Williams expected either today or in the next few from Forest Green. And then there's 2 lads from non-league that Holloway has been keeping tabs on. Also looking at getting 2 of our loanees from Burnley back but not sure if that'll be loan or permanent.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

We made two signings yesterday. George Williams for Forest Green, and Montel Gibson from Halesowen Town. Both forwards to add to the one we'd already signed the other day. 

Montel Gibson sounds like he should be hosting a family dispute show a la Jeremy Kyle. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived