• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Transfers & Rumours

football forum

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Dan said:

Piss the league is going overboard but I genuinely think you're in with a top six shout.

I can't deny that Warnock will have a huge influence but I just don't think we'll be strong enough compared to the likes of Villa, Derby, Norwich, Fulham, Boro etc.

On another note, Warnock makes it number three already with the signing of Callum Paterson from Hearts.

1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I can't deny that Warnock will have a huge influence but I just don't think we'll be strong enough compared to the likes of Villa, Derby, Norwich, Fulham, Boro etc.

On another note, Warnock makes it number three already with the signing of Callum Paterson from Hearts.

I think you'll get top six with him in charge. He just gets the Championship - that run he put together with Rotherham the season before last should fill you with hope.

I'm consigned to losing Whitters now. We are attempting to lower the wage bill further, Whitters is one of our higher earners and he isn't a guaranteed starter anymore. 

A very good and loyal player for us over the years, it would be a shame to see him leave but at the same time, Whitters would be guaranteed more first team football with Blackburn than with us.

• Subscriber

I'd be very pleased. He's the quality of player we need to be signing to get straight out of League one. Been a loyal  servant to Cardiff over the years and seems like a decent professional. Yes please. 

He'll be one of the best players in League One if we manage to sign him. It sounds pretty likely so fingers crossed it gets done...I can't imagine the wages we are offering are very high so very surprised it looks like we're able to sign him!

What position has he been playing in at Cardiff? We desperately need central midfielders this summer.

28 minutes ago, roversgirl said:

He'll be one of the best players in League One if we manage to sign him. It sounds pretty likely so fingers crossed it gets done...I can't imagine the wages we are offering are very high so very surprised it looks like we're able to sign him!

What position has he been playing in at Cardiff? We desperately need central midfielders this summer.

Primarily centre but can play on the left as well. Mainly a playmaker from deep.

However, don't expect him to go into tackles as he has a habit of shitting out.

21 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Primarily centre but can play on the left as well. Mainly a playmaker from deep.

However, don't expect him to go into tackles as he has a habit of shitting out.

I'm sure we'll be signing a couple of tough tackling central midfielders to compliment him if he signs and also Evans who is similar in style.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Joe Garner moving to Ipswich from Rangers

Good signing for Ipswich that.

If they've got a bit of money behind them this summer then McCarthy is the man to fire them up the table a bit.

11 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Apparently Villa are to big £5.2m for Jack Colback 

:banana:

Thought they were only given a £1 million transfer budget?

If they pay that much for that useless clown there's no cash problems there, you could shoot him to the centre of the universe and he still wouldn't find space. 

• The title was changed to EFL Transfers & Rumours
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived