talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Transfers & Rumours

football forum

• Administrator
1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Our Twitter Stan has I have been very hungover for most of last week and missed that Emilano Marcondes signed for Bournemouth.

Lee Peltier has linked up with Neil Warnock again at Middlesbrough too.

:ph34r:

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Bournemouth have signed defender Leif Davis on a season-long loan from Leeds with a view to a permanent deal. 

Blackpool have confirmed the signing of Tyreece John-Jules on a season-long loan from Arsenal.

Barnsley have signed midfielder Josh Benson from Burnley for an undisclosed fee.

Coventry have announced the signing of defender Ian Maatsen from Chelsea on a season-long loan deal.

• Administrator

Preston fans quite happy about this. More experience for him in familiar surroundings. 

Depending on what we do with Ward it wouldn't surprise me if he's in our squads as Kasper approaches retirement or the end of his time with us. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Never even heard of him. Loved Elliot on loan and love that he’s still in touch with our players. I keep seeing stuff on IG etc. What a talent he is. You’ve got a good en there you scouse cunts x 

Just now, JoshBRFC said:

Never even heard of him. Loved Elliot on loan and love that he’s still in touch with our players. I keep seeing stuff on IG etc. What a talent he is. You’ve got a good en there you scouse cunts x 

Clarkson certainly isn't on Elliott's level but I think he's considered one of our more talented youngsters that are currently on the fringes of the first team squad. Whether he's good enough to ever break into the team, I'm not sure.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Clarkson certainly isn't on Elliott's level but I think he's considered one of our more talented youngsters that are currently on the fringes of the first team squad. Whether he's good enough to ever break into the team, I'm not sure.

Apparently he’s a boyhood Rovers fan. I like him before even seeing him play. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived