talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Transfers & Rumours

football forum

1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Bit of a strange one this. He's played a few for us this season and in fairness hasn't done that bad. However, he has struggled to get on the bench prior to the loan (even the forgotten man Pilkington getting the nod) so a loan out is probably for the best.

With Posh's track record he will be worth six million in six months.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does everyone think we could get for Maddison in the summer?

Perfect scenario for me is a bidding war, we get around 25m rising to 30m from a Spurs or Liverpool and get him loaned back to us for a season.  I wouldn't say that's likely to happen, but it is relatively realistic. He's very good.

I think we'll end up with 18-20m from someone like Everton.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Marc said:

What does everyone think we could get for Maddison in the summer?

Perfect scenario for me is a bidding war, we get around 25m rising to 30m from a Spurs or Liverpool and get him loaned back to us for a season.  I wouldn't say that's likely to happen, but it is relatively realistic. He's very good.

I think we'll end up with 18-20m from someone like Everton.

I know a Coventry fan who absolutely raves about him and is certain he'll play for England. Reckons we should go for him.

If he's creative it's got my backing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

https://talksport.com/football/leeds-united-transfer-news-working-deal-sign-leo-stulac-venezia-starlet

Leeds United are rivalling Bologna in the race to sign Venezia starlet Leo Stulac.

Stulac, the midfielder, impressed in Serie B last season and he’s set to secure a transfer away from Venezia this summer.

Leeds are already working on a move for the Slovenian, who has caught the eye of Genoa too.

And now, according to Calciomercato, Bologna are the latest club to throw their hat into the ring to sign Stulac.

The Serie A side have been scouting the playmaker and believe he has what it takes to step up to the Italian top flight.

Venezia, however, are still battling to gain promotion to Serie A via the play-offs and will not make a decision on Stulac’s future until they are finished.

@Lucas

• 3 weeks later...

Jacob Davenport, young highly rated Man City midfielder, has joined on a 4 year deal. Seems to be rated highly and had a good loan spell in the Championship last season with Burton. He has had his injury problems but hopefully he kicks on in his career with us - we rarely give 4 year contracts out so TM must really like him!

Also signed Oxford's Joe Rothwell on a permanent deal - we were after him in January but didn't get him. Also very highly rated and will push Evans and Smallwood in central midfield. He impressed me when Oxford came to Ewood in the last game of the season.

We now need some wingers and striker.

7 minutes ago, roversgirl said:

We now need some wingers and striker.

After signing Murphy and Reid (I think the latter can play as a winger as well), Hoilett signing a new deal and Mendez likely to be backup, I would imagine that Kadeem Harris could be made available.

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/07/2018 at 07:30, The Palace Fan said:

As a rule of thumb everybody from Belgium is good apart from Benteke so this should be a good signing.

I feel like the deals gone on a bit too long to be true

Fleetwood Town have completed the signing of former Burnley midfielder Dean Marney.

MK Dons have signed Mathieu Baudry 

Oldham have brought striker Chris O'Grady back to the club on a one-year deal.

Derby have signed midfielder George Evans from Reading for an undisclosed fee

Goalkeeper Boaz Myhill has agreed a new one-year deal with West Brom after initially being released by the Baggies.

Oxford have signed striker Sam Smith from Reading on a season-long loan.

Bristol City have signed former Brighton goalkeeper Niki Maenpaa on a free transfer.

Crawley have pulled off a double swoop with the signings of defender David Sesayand midfielder Tarryn Allarakhia on two-year contracts.

Sunderland have signed Charlie Wyke from Bradford. They really should be looking at a top two finish.

Bradford have announced the signing of striker Eoin Doyle from Preston on a two-year deal.

• Subscriber

Now confirmed. Hope he does well and I'll pay a lot closer attention to him this season. Ideally he'll be ready to start putting pressure on Digne this time next year with Baines making his move to the MLS or wherever.

Kean Bryan has become Sheffield United's fifth signing of the summer, joining from Manchester City on a three-year deal.

Bolton Wanderers have confirmed the signing of midfielder Luke Murphy, less than 24 hours after he left former club Leeds United.

Jiri Skalak has left Brighton to join Millwallon undisclosed terms.

Accrington have signed striker Offrande Zanzala from Derby for an undisclosed fee.

Fleetwood have signed goalkeeper Paul Jones following his recent departure from Norwich.

Swindon Town have signed Sid Nelson from Millwall on a six-month loan deal, the Sky Bet League Two club have announced.

Middlesbrough sign goalkeeper Andy Lonergan on one-year contract.

MK Dons have signed goalkeeper Stuart Moore from Swindon – their 10th signing of the summer window.

Newport have signed 19-year-old Cardiffstriker Mark Harris on a six-month loan deal.

Nicky Hunt has earned a 12-month contract at Crewe after impressing at the club during a summer trial.

Lincoln have signed versatile Nottingham Forest defender Adam Crookes on a season-long loan.

Oldham have signed striker Ishmael Millerfollowing a successful trial.

Liverpool U23 midfielder Herbie Kane has joined Doncaster on a six-month loan deal

Torquay have re-signed striker Andre Wright, the National League club have announced.

Huddersfield Town striker Jordy Hiwula has joined Coventry City for an undisclosed fee.

Walsall have signed West Brom centre-back Jack Fitzwater again on loan until the end of the season.

Ipswich have signed Tayo Edun on a season-long loan from Fulham.

Stoke defender Ryan Sweeney has joined Mansfield on a season-long loan deal.

Wigan have signed defender Cedric Kipre from Motherwell for an undisclosed fee.

QPR goalkeeper Seny Dieng has joined League Two Stevenage on loan until January 5.

Bolton are apparently set to sign Lee Camp from us. Hasn't worked out for Camp really after getting injured for half a season, Etheridge performing well and being loaned out for the remainder.

Good luck to him if it goes through, though we haven't forgot about Bolton taking the piss with Amos.

Shrewsbury Town have completed the signing of Lincoln City captain Luke Waterfall on a three-year deal.

Colchester United have signed defender David Agboola from Dagenham & Redbridge on a one-year deal.

Watford striker Harvey Bradbury, 19, has joined Oxford United on a free transfer.

Shrewsbury Town midfielder Bryn Morris has joined Wycombe Wanderers on-loan until January. 

West Brom defender Dara O’Shea has joined Exeter City on a six-month loan.

Man City winger Brandon Barker has joined Sky Bet Championship side Preston on a season-long loan.

Accrington have signed Northern Irish forward Andrew Scott on a three-year deal.

Mark Robins has revealed Coventry beat several clubs to the signing of striker Amadou Bakayoko from League One rivals Walsall.

Rumours picking up that we are signing Bjorn Engels for around 4m Euros, interesting if so as that either means we are about to lose Mepham or we are potentially moving to a back three as that will then give us 6 centre backs at the club.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived