talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Transfers & Rumours

football forum

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an absolutely shite window we had. Get shot of Madine and loan out Bogle with no new strikers in place. 

Let our most reliable right back go to West Brom for nowt and sign a right back on loan who has barely played. 

Sign Adomah who would have been a decent signing five years ago. 

Only worthwhile signing is Brad Smith and that's only because Cunnigham is crocked for the season. 

I'm off to hang myself. 

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.3be8fb2b5ff29609d3bed17cafa0455d.png

All Championship/League 1/League 2 Transfers, season 2020

Championship (Allow 20 seconds loading time)

League 1             "                                                 "   

League 2             "                                                 "

• 4 months later...
  • Subscriber

We are expected to lose Charles Vernam to a League One club soon.

Ian Holloway has impressed me in his most recent radio interview with his attitude towards the club and the finances. He won't sign any players until back in training and there are matches in sight. Other teams are signing players and paying them to basically do nothing until training resumes.

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.ace93674dde5fc5751d21c87965d85d4.png

Leeds United Set to Fight Championship Rivals for Haydon Roberts

Seagulls Defender Likely to Depart South Coast

Brighton defender Roberts is an asset viewed highly by several Championship clubs, it appears.

The 18-year-old could follow in the footsteps of Ben White at the Amex Stadium the Last Word On Football

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

We've had Charles Vernam leave today which was expected. Signed for Burton. Can't help but feel it's a strange decision for the lad as Burton isn't a step up in my opinion and he hadn't exactly sent shockwaves with his performances with us but he was beginning to improve under Holloway. Not a huge loss but would have liked to have seen what he would have achieved with us if he gave it a chance.

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.60221e49f80c3a2ff9aa02851686516f.png

Former Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson has agreed to join Oldham Athletic.

The 23-year old is a free agent after leaving United last month. He had a spell on loan at Boundary Park prior to lockdown and will return on a one year contract.

Borthwick-Jackson also had interest from MLS clubs but is looking to get a full season under his belt in League Two before taking stock of any other options. (Mail)Arrow.png.e9f9c731e5b1055102640367d2f766fe.png

The media outlets are reporting we're really interested in Ebe Eze now.

When we went up, there was an interview with the Andrea Radrizzani, who stated that the club would be looking at the 'cream of the Championship' amongst their transfer targets.

I'd be chuffed to bits with Eze mainly because he is one player that consistently plays well against us.

It's exciting to see young players with great talent linked, but even more excitig to think what they could be like under Bielsa's coaching. Fingers crossed.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived