• Draw
    • Crystal Palace
  2. 2. Both Teams to Score?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Took us about half an hour to get in the box then... no shocks that came to nothing.. 

do you ever not moan? you'd think that chelsea were hovering above the relegation zone with your dour attitude

1 minute ago, Spike said:

do you ever not moan? you'd think that chelsea were hovering above the relegation zone with your dour attitude

Do you consider my match observations as moaning then?? Interesting... xD

I do have a full range of emotions, I consider myself well rounded like that and having supported them from the 70's I think I have probably used every one of them at some point... You will know if I am moaning though... the difference is fairly clear

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Do you consider my match observations as moaning then?? Interesting... xD

I do have a full range of emotions, I consider myself well rounded like that and having supported them from the 70's I think I have probably used every one of them at some point... You will know if I am moaning though... the difference is fairly clear

Maybe you don't mean it, just as I didn't mean to come off as aggressive but a lot is lost over text. Sprry if it seemed like I was rousing on you xD

Conte system is functioning in full swing, after the first 15 minutes Palace backed off and lost the effectiveness of their pressing, we can then play the football want. Our triangles are available, we can transition up the pitch and have the full backs high. 

And in the first few minutes of the second half, we see the effects of high pressing against us. xD

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

The best and worst of Willian there... great little run through the midfield then instead of belting it first time he had to take an extra touch and the chance was gone.. 

I cant tell if I love or hate him

• The title was changed to Saturday 10th March - Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived