• Crystal Palace
  2. 2. Both Teams to Score?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

That Palace goal should have stood.

Riedewald pulled out of the challenge and was nowhere near Cahill's head, who actually went for a diving header anyway. Poor refereeing there. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

That Palace goal should have stood.

Riedewald pulled out of the challenge and was nowhere near Cahill's head, who actually went for a diving header anyway. Poor refereeing there. 

Got lucky with that one... I think in normal time it probably looked a lot worse than it was... 

And Palace go and score... Thank god they turned up today or we wouldn't have got anything... 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

And Chelsea fans boast how he’s the top scoring defender in Europe. 

Haha I know, second half he didn’t bother trying to run back to defend 

12 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Morata coming on again with defenders having tired legs and somehow managing to do even more damage to his rights for a starting place. Gets booked and that’s it, happens every time. Starting to become a comedy act.

Going to need another striker in the summer. Having all three competing against one another will benefit the club as neither Morata or Giroud can really be trusted. 

• The title was changed to Saturday 10th March - Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace
5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Going to need another striker in the summer. Having all three competing against one another will benefit the club as neither Morata or Giroud can really be trusted. 

T Here is a decent striker at Dortmund that might be available.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

T Here is a decent striker at Dortmund that might be available.

Depends if the next manager fancies him 

I wouldn't mind having those three and investing heavily in technical midfielders and wingbacks. 

Good win and even tough Palace didn't just gave us the win felt we were by far the better team. The 2-1 scoreline doesn't really reflect the game because of our shit finishing. However i am pleased with the three points and we are closer to the top 4 now again. Willian, Kante and Zappa excellent today, felt Cahill and Christensen were very shaky. Giroud should have got one today, save them for Spurs i guess. 

Saying all this he 3-4-3 is still such a predictable formation and i hate it. Barcelona will have a field day on Wednesday.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived