Sunday 11th March, 2018
Stuttgart vs Leipzig, 14.30
Dortmund vs Frankfurt, 17.30

Monday 12th March, 2018
Werder Bremen vs Koln

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one thing which could be said about the first half is that it was pity the crowd ran out of fireworks.  The fog would have saved all from having to watch such rubbish - mainly due to the Schalke selection again.  It's becoming monotonous for you eaders having to see my same comments week after week - sorry but even the most ardent 04 supporter will not be happy with Embolo and Meyer sat together on the bench whilst Di Santo, McKennie and Bentaleb practice their pathetic attempts to play football!

• Subscriber

Yeah, my 4-0 prediction will probably be expired after the first half already xD 

HSV really are shockingly bad though. Still don't get Hollerbach's team selection, could have at least used this as match practice for talented youngsters like Arp and Ito, but both aren't even in the squad.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

It's annoying af. Don't see the point of it either, if you want a real protest against Monday matches, don't fucking attend them...

exactly. if you've bought the ticket and attended, the money has been taken xD.

However can understand why the whistle is being done. If games are being moved to Monday's for TV coverage, I guess the idea is to make it uncomfortable/annoying viewing for the TV viewer (not that the viewer makes the decisions). 

24 minutes ago, nudge said:

I think today's score means that Köln are officially relegated...

Düsseldorf going up, Köln going down. Happy days, my friend. (although I do feel sorry for Köln). 

Yeah, the Koln-Gladbach derbies lately, seemed to have a lot of Koln supporters getting drunk on their tiny glasses of kolsch and doing wierd shit.  I wont rule out they stay up though, especially as HSV just signed Ricky Gervais as new manager.

Can we say that Werder are safe now?

• Subscriber

Haha, admittedly, they do have quite a fair share of idiot supporters. I like the club, the stadium, the normal part of the fans and the atmosphere. I don't mind Mainz, but for me they are just a club that I don't care about at all. Nur ein Karnevalsverein is indeed a very fitting description xD 

As for Werder, I think it's a bit too early to say that we're safe now, but the latest developments have been encouraging, and we're quite a nice distance away from relegation spots. However, still 8 matchdays to go and some strong opposition we haven't played yet.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived