talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dickie Productions Inc.

football forum

24331386_10215083177573513_1179274309_n.png

A Spoonful of Dickie in the Morning

We've all known Dickie from Philadelphia for a long time where he also done the move from the old place, so one can imagine that like many others, he is part of the family here at TalkFootball365

For those of you that don't know, Dickie (I think I'm right in saying) has been studying the world of movies or something like that (he can fill us in on the details before I make a hash of this) and he does his own videos which he posts on Social Media.

Well he's also been offering some of his stuff to us over time but he tends to post it on status updates and sometimes in the off topic thread.  Well for me that's not on!  Someone that takes care and pride in what he's doing shouldn't be placing his art in the different corners of the forum, the forum that also belongs to him like it does to us all.

So I've decided to open for him his own thread where he can post all these entertaining and many times hilarious videos of his take on things.  I hope we all join in and add our own opinions and help push along this young man by giving him the confidence to succeed in what he loves to do.

So, come on @Dickie, this is the new home of where all of your work can go. :congrats:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sniffles* Thanks everyone it means alot to have your support.

I guess the easiest way to do this for those who don't know me is to show you this.

Then I guess a few videos that encompass what I make, because I'm a little all over the place if you can't tell!

So I guess if you want to see anything else you can check out the rest of my channel, I'll be updating this thread probably every other week with a new video because I aim to usually have something new out around that time span. Thanks again for the support everyone!

13 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I'm confused? Why were you laughing? It was just a completely normal video about normal things?:ph34r:

I have to say I also found that one hilarious mate.  Maybe its the way you manifest the way you see things!

• 1 month later...

New one for you boys who are nerds out there! Sorry these things take absolutely forever to make. Between writing, collecting all the necessary footage, organizing it into bins and matching up each section, then the physical editing process of it all. Jeez... but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18 April 2018 at 18:42, Dickie said:

New one for you boys who are nerds out there! Sorry these things take absolutely forever to make. Between writing, collecting all the necessary footage, organizing it into bins and matching up each section, then the physical editing process of it all. Jeez... but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

I can see why they take you so long mate.  This one nearly went past me were it not for skimming through different posts this morning.  Very good video and fun with also the ingredient in being informative on the anime craze... Good to see David Villa @True Blue in the bit around the boardroom table (top left from our pov) :ph34r:

Thanks for that mate... A very professional job! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel like there were alot more gay directed ads on here around this time of year....

GREAT well now that that's fixed again, enjoy my highlights of Pride! (I was hired to do photography but I snuck in a quick hour of video shooting for this)

• 3 months later...

Well boys it's been awhile. But I got a new New York Comicon Video up.

and the video i spent i feel like months on learning how to do and physically execute in a derpy manner.

Pokemon Abridged. God I worked so long on this. Re animated 10k frames to do this like the pleb I am.

Archived