talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jamie Carragher Caught Spitting at United Fans

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Storts said:

Is there a scummier club than Liverpool? Seriously just in 2018 you’ve had Jon Flanagan brutally assaulting his girlfriend, Firmino accused of alleged racism, now Carragher spitting at a young girl. Something in the water up there 

Haha how can you possibly mention the Firmino incident alongside these two given he wasn't found guilty?! xD Dickhead

3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Whilst Sky is the 'Gucci' role, he could still make a decent living on other stations. Especially given the salaries people are being offered to do punditry work overseas.

No way he uproots his family to move abroad. 

Yeah... that's not really on, is it?

2 hours ago, Storts said:

Is there a scummier club than Liverpool? Seriously just in 2018 you’ve had Jon Flanagan brutally assaulting his girlfriend, Firmino accused of alleged racism, now Carragher spitting at a young girl. Something in the water up there 

Carragher's a blue, mate?

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Haha how can you possibly mention the Firmino incident alongside these two given he wasn't found guilty?! xD Dickhead

i think he's got a bite there off you xD 

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

For that bite, so thank you.

I was ready to throw Brewster under the bus if I had to

15 minutes ago, Storts said:

Glad you brought that one up - I had the picture in my locker if @HK85 had gone in on him

Jamie stopped being a blue the moment he made his debut. 

You are absolutely right on it being a LFC thing though. Club is horrific. Let's not forget that Diouf learnt his spitting from his Liverpool days. 

And then other than Flanagan sparking his bird the likes of Downing, Cisse, Pennant, Carroll, Diouf (again), Collymore, Sterling, Bellamy and Brendan Rodgers' son have all done it when infected by LFC. 

3 hours ago, Storts said:

That's rich coming from you given Harry Kane has been spitting at people for years. 

18 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Jamie stopped being a blue the moment he made his debut. 

You are absolutely right on it being a LFC thing though. Club is horrific. Let's not forget that Diouf learnt his spitting from his Liverpool days. 

And then other than Flanagan sparking his bird the likes of Downing, Cisse, Pennant, Carroll, Diouf (again), Collymore, Sterling, Bellamy and Brendan Rodgers' son have all done it when infected by LFC. 

Once a blue always a blue. Everton isn't he

1 hour ago, Storts said:

For that bite, so thank you.

I was ready to throw Brewster under the bus if I had to

Do you actually contribute anything but shite baiting nowadays? You used to post some good stuff but it looks like you've given that up now for easy likes off plebs.

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Do you actually contribute anything but shite baiting nowadays? You used to post some good stuff but it looks like you've given that up now for easy likes off plebs.

You were the one I was after so thanks for that.

Plenty of exceptional content has been posted this weekend. I just like to have some fun with you as well, and thankfully Liverpool fans like to take the bait

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

The fact the dad is driving his 14 year old daughter whilst holding a phone, not to mention laughing at his daughter getting spit on, is what baffles me the most. 

Yeah that's weird.

Spitting on people is fucking stupid as well as disgusting.

Get under a teenage girls skin by making fun of her appearance Carra. You can't wash off psychological abuse, you can wash off spit.

Archived